Classic Rocket Racer continued

Sunchipp

I know I'm not the one who worked on the character skin but I had an interest in it for quite some time. So I thought I'd work on his car now that I got the hang of hex editor

Three different mods at once ??? like the three of em (Xir and jamessterV2 for being the creators of the three) I'll see if I can get the download soon.

Edit: Here are the car files :D

I have two Car Builder Files in there. One for Rocket Racer himself and one as the Player's Car :) 

Edited by Sunchipp
  • Like 4

Neat, I don't think anybody had even attempted doing that to his car before.

Also, to remove embedded things like that Google+ post, click below them and then just use backspace. For things like quotes, you can also remove them by pressing Ctrl as you right click on them. (Ignore the weird font, it's just a problem with my web browser, and neither Cyrem or I can seem to figure it out lol)

Is there a way to do that on a mobile device ???

1 minute ago, Sunchipp said:

Is there a way to do that on a mobile device ???

Oh wait nevermind

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
DarkD3filer

Love the mod! Where can I find the vehicle sounds you used in the video? Also how did you make it look like you were going so fast?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2018 at 5:42 PM, DarkD3filer said:

Where can I find the vehicle sounds you used in the video? Also how did you make it look like you were going so fast?

I honestly don't remember where I got my sound files...All my sound files are lost till I get my laptop fixed idk when or if I'll get it back...and I used the widescreen cheat code which kinda increases the car speed (left left left right right right up up up down down down left left left right right right)

• 2 weeks later...
DarkD3filer

So I did a thing using my magical Blender-wand.

Spoiler

d4bb7fd4671b3990239587e6c28ac427.png8694961650dd15d86cba449c9cfe934a.png

Problem is... the car's chassis somehow lost the bounding box (or whatever it is called) so it can effectively slam through any surface. Landing a jump causes the vehicle to sink halfway into the ground. :V

The chassis, as well as the helmet. don't react to light either (white shine effect like the wheels and windshield have) so if anyone knows what went wrong please tell me. Would release but, it has these glaring issues.

imported/exported with the LR2Blendertool B4.zip plugin.

Here, have some Ramas.

Spoiler

21e5508c1f60f290598c4507b11571e2.pnga4e91fe383e3f6e8f7cc07eef4dd46fb.pngb5a188cf3e911f8e1931cbc35f519972.png

• Like 2
  • Cool Bro 1

Fluffy Cupcake
5 hours ago, DarkD3filer said:

Problem is... the car's chassis somehow lost the bounding box (or whatever it is called)

The chassis, as well as the helmet. don't react to light either

Collision and shaders are currently not supported - as stated in the todos at the bottom of the tool's post.

• Thanks 1

DarkD3filer
10 hours ago, Xir said:

Collision and shaders are currently not supported - as stated in the todos at the bottom of the tool's post.

Oh dang. I need to work on my reading. Thanks ❤️

• 1 month later...
On 5/14/2018 at 4:11 AM, DarkD3filer said:

So I did a thing using my magical Blender-wand.

Hide contents

d4bb7fd4671b3990239587e6c28ac427.png8694961650dd15d86cba449c9cfe934a.png

Problem is... the car's chassis somehow lost the bounding box (or whatever it is called) so it can effectively slam through any surface. Landing a jump causes the vehicle to sink halfway into the ground. :V

The chassis, as well as the helmet. don't react to light either (white shine effect like t

Hide contents

So you basically work on modeling. If you know a bit more let me know. I'm currently trying to find a way to have some chassis have different tires but sofar before I post all my files I got no where

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.