A New Cavern Has Been Discovered

Antillies

• Cirevam featured this topic

These are all really great, a little too much brightness on the light sources in a couple of them maybe, but a good selection of vignettes and very nicely lit, it all feels very underground and claustrophobic, quite a sense of mystery.

The issue with replicating the RR aesthetic in plastic is it always looks too clean, I think it probably takes real rocks and dirt to really take it to the next level, but I've rarely seen that done.

Suddenly a wild Antillies appears with a dozen awesome pics.

Really love the style, think your stills have produced some nice wallpapers. Reminds me of those LEGO Star Wars wallpapers I always see on WallHaven.

Have you tried shooting a lazer light into some of those transparent pieces like the energy crystals to see if it might produce any sort of glow?

A class job!

• Cyrem featured this topic

@Pollywanna Thanks for your comments.  I'm glad to hear it achieved the appropriate level of underground claustrophobia - I call that a success!  As for the lighting, that was just an aestehtic choice I made.  I realize it's fairly bright but as it wasn't overexposing anything, I decided to stick with it.

@Cyrem Hehe, thanks, Cy.  I won't lie and say I didn't have potential wallpapers in mind when I as shooting ?

The only laser I have is a red one, shoot, but that's a great idea.  Maybe I can hunt down a green one for my next attempt!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.