Ideas For Models to Recreate In LDD From Classic Lego Videogames

ChileToast

Hello all! As some of you have noticed, lately I've been posting quite a few LDD recreations of some of the models featured in the classic Lego videogames, most notably Lego Island 2 and Lego Racers 2, on the Members Gallery and Files Database. At the moment I'm indecisive as to which project I should work on next, so I'd like to ask you guys and girls, what would you like to see me design? All comments and thoughts appreciated. :)

Awesome work, thanks for sharing!!  Love that you recreated Ogel's Pizzeria....what a wonderful disaster :P  I'll try my hand at doing some Blender renders of a couple of your models if I get a chance in the coming weeks! 

1 hour ago, willphiln31 said:

Hello all! As some of you have noticed, lately I've been posting quite a few LDD recreations of some of the models featured in the classic Lego videogames, most notably Lego Island 2 and Lego Racers 2, on the Members Gallery and Files Database. At the moment I'm indecisive as to which project I should work on next, so I'd like to ask you guys and girls, what would you like to see me design? All comments and thoughts appreciated. :)

How about attempting to recreate Lego Island 1 buildings.:)

40 minutes ago, aero177 said:

Awesome work, thanks for sharing!!  Love that you recreated Ogel's Pizzeria....what a wonderful disaster :P  I'll try my hand at doing some Blender renders of a couple of your models if I get a chance in the coming weeks! 

That'd be awesome, thanks for your support and I'd love to see that!

23 minutes ago, dy_enforcer said:

How about attempting to recreate Lego Island 1 buildings.:)

I would, but it's already been done.

16 hours ago, Pepper Mcain said:

My ideas would be building Pepper's car,  jet ski and plane from Island Xtreme Stunts, and the stock houses that appear in Sandy Bay in Racers 2

Great ideas, Pepper's plane uses more than a couple impossible configurations and a non-existent piece or two but I'll give it a shot along with the jet ski. Someone on flickr has already made a pretty accurate rendition of Pepper's car though, so I'll pass on that one.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/53208525@N06/18824932783

Edited by willphiln31
Found Pepper's Car

• 2 months later...
On 3/3/2018 at 7:51 AM, tomfyhr said:

How about creating models from the game LEGOLAND? You should be able to see the models on Youtube. 

So far I modeled the tools shed, the media store and the space station from Legoland in LDD and uploaded them to Mecabricks. You can see them and download them on my page:

https://www.mecabricks.com/de/user/GreatMightyMoe

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.