Stellaris

Cap't Rex

Anyone else here play Stellaris? Personally it is one of my favorite games and I have sunk about 600 hours on it according to steam.

For those who aren't familiar with the game, its a 4x style RTS game. You start off as a planet that just recently discovered spacecraft. The goal is win by either exterminating all other empires (or vasselizing them), controlling 60% of all planets, having a galactic wide federation. Theres infrastructure building and research. And a big navel component. The best summary of the game would be upgraded Empire At War Galactic Conquest. Theres also Skynet, Different Fallen Empires, and lots more.  As for the DLC, the only one you need is Utopia and Leviathans.

The game has tons of mods in it, is easy to make mods for, and more mods are constantly being added. 

Some mods I would recommend include: CC's Spaceports and Forts, ISBS: Doomsday Weapons & Ships, Utopian dreams, More Traditions, Autobuild mod, and the various ship set mods (theres mods for SW expanded universe, WH40k ships, etc), and the various custom race mods.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.