hello from the past

man1919

hi,

i was in the past active member here (around 2012-2014).

i see a lot changed since. also all my stats and message history gone for some reason.

i'm possessing the original LegoRR Hebrew version (i got the original cd manual and stuff).

i had in the past posts about it, but they are gone now.

anyway, i came to visit because i wanted to play some lego RR (for nostalgia) on windows 10 and 7 but without much success.

if you know a good solution for running lego rr in windows 10 or 7 in VM, let me know.

i also want to join your discord (i'm more active in discord than on the web), but you need minimum 10 posts, i remeber i had but my stats gone.

so if you can help me with that let me know.

15 hours ago, man1919 said:

i was in the past active member here (around 2012-2014).

i see a lot changed since. also all my stats and message history gone for some reason.

i'm possessing the original LegoRR Hebrew version (i got the original cd manual and stuff).

i had in the past posts about it, but they are gone now.

RRU's had a bunch of forum updates, so invariably things just get lost along the way.

anyway, i came to visit because i wanted to play some lego RR (for nostalgia) on windows 10 and 7 but without much success.

if you know a good solution for running lego rr in windows 10 or 7 in VM, let me know.

Firstly, if LRR needs the disk to run your case is a bit of a mess:

I didn't even know this was on RRU OldTonguePNG_transparent.png.e4013114c97501de1099aa06ca5e6529.png

Secondly, check out this:

Worked a treat on my Win10 machine - but as always there is a great deal of testing and faff on everyone's machines.

19 hours ago, man1919 said:

my stats and message history gone for some reason. 

Thats interesting, do you remember any particular topics you would have posted in?

Also welcome back.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.