Something's wrong with the new emotes

aidenpons

Spoiler

large.oops2.PNG.402bd842e96593075c9225463c7f5db4.PNG

Spoiler

large.oops1.PNG.9d6a462f686fd6c0dd2e0bf325e64e88.PNG

(from this thread, but other examples aren't too hard to find)

Aside from Ben's new emotes :) starting to roll their way in  :D one of which is a lovely tongue smiley that I might actually start to use  :P, and also aside that the 1000+ emoji list will freeze RRU whilst loading...

.... what's going on with those ones there?

Oddly they don't seem to be accessible. ? and ? , uppercase and lowercase O, both bring in something from the default set (zero, :0 works as usual), and :af: does nothing at all. And I can't seem to find them in the emoji list either.

Though I am surprised to find the Smiley Story has not broken beyond all recognition.

I've deleted the old revision, thats why :af: doesn't work and a few other select ones like : o . Those giant emotes are because I changed the CSS, if you F5 they should vanish and turn back into their text forms.

The 1000+ set is just the standard emoji set you find mostly everywhere these days, they're in there because we have to support them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.