List of bugs that can be fixed?

Mr. Skeltal

MaxRideWizardLord

Okay, I have good news and a bad news.

Good news, I managed the original fix you asked me to do to work, yey... Even though I did doublecheck the previous time, I did exact same thing and did tripple check... But this time it actually did work, I think... Well, the game launched, and I made the mining laser actually heal things. I think tech in general just hates me for some reason.

Bad news, which are worse - the bug\issue still happened, although this time after a far bigger amount of power path tiles... :( It seems there can be only limited amount of power path tiles tied to the map, but c'mon! I like my base all glowing blue and nice, and have asphalt everywhere so my minions aren't moving like turtles... Another bad news, the laser from mining laser does still drain energy crystals... Could it be because I set whole new code for healing laser? I'm confused tbh.

If you included the fix I suggested and yet the power drainage happens anyway, then I'm afraid I'm at a loss as to what could be the issue here. Perhaps others can provide more assistance.

MaxRideWizardLord

Yep, after spending a few more hours, seems like I've discovered some very obnoxious bug\glich\issue that really bothers me a lot. Basically, with too much power paths, the game just tell you to fugg off and random amount of buildings become out of power, while a few lucky ones still can be powered by rare exception. This is just some next level of complete spaghetti coding witchcraft.

Tested it and experienced in maps such as Frozen Frenzy, Water Works (twice, did specifically test it after ZuTheSkunk told me about possible solution, which didn't help), Water Lot Of Fun and even on Explosive Action. The developers seems hate to have a nice looking HQ base with paths all around

4 hours ago, MaxRideWizardLord said:

This is just some next level of complete spaghetti coding witchcraft.

You act like you're surprised :P I thought you played LRR? :P

• 2 years later...
On 10/15/2018 at 9:15 PM, Slimy Slug said:

Neither the fix by Oboe Shoes or Cire's custom Sonic Blaster fix the crashing on any of my systems.  With slugs, the crashing seems almost random.  With monsters, the game instantly crashes no matter what.

Look this :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.