LEGOLAND Resource Tool 1.0

Cyrem

LEGOLAND Resource Tool (1.0)

A tool to extract and rebuild LEGOLAND Resource Volumes.

You can now extract and rebuild LEGOLAND resource volumes! Previously it was only possible to extract them, but not possible to rebuild them and thus make LEGOLAND mods or do other futher testing on the game. The tool is mostly self explainitory, to extract a RES file click Open RES Volume then Extract Files or to build a new RES file click Import Directory then Build RES Volume. Enjoy some new modding!

Screenshot

large.LLRT_Screenshot.jpg.d837c6daef443c

Download

From the File Database

• lol username featured this topic
  • 1 year later...
Brickticks

Dude, this thing does not work at all.  I clicked on the Legoland.res file, and went it went to open it with your little tool, it kept telling me it wasn't a vaild Legoland Resource file.  So, thus, I ask you, how am I to make this stupid thing work if I can't even get it to load the file it's designed for?

MinifigRenderer
18 hours ago, Brickticks said:

Dude, this thing does not work at all.  I clicked on the Legoland.res file, and went it went to open it with your little tool, it kept telling me it wasn't a vaild Legoland Resource file.  So, thus, I ask you, how am I to make this stupid thing work if I can't even get it to load the file it's designed for?

I've just done it on my laptop and it works perfectly fine. It's opened the res file as it should. What OS are you using?

On 7/9/2020 at 10:41 AM, LDD Mods said:

I've just done it on my laptop and it works perfectly fine. It's opened the res file as it should. What OS are you using?

Uh, Windows 10?  Hmm, do I need to open the RES file on the Disk, or the RES file on the Computer itself?  Also, do I need to have the disk inserted before using?  I literally just thought of that this weekend when, stupid me, I didn't have access to my disk or the internet.  Darn, I really should carry that disk in my laptop bag, but I just can't seem to remember to.  Also, would there be a difference between the PC Fun Club Verison and the Original Version?  I use the PC Fun Club version for my Windows 10, but use an original on my old Windows XP, which does not have the ability to connect to the internet.  Sigh, why can't anything go right for me?  At least, as far as technology goes.  Lately I've been having all kinds of issues, this, my Ninjago Episodes needing to be a AVCHD BDM File when they are currently a MP4 file, and I can't find a converter that goes from MP4 to AVCHD BDM, (I can find it going the other way, but that doesn't help), and all that just to watch them on my DVD Player, (which has a USB Port, but does NOT want to take my files).  Oh and don't even get me started on the fact that I finally opened my Lego General Grievious's Combat Speeder and some ding dong had swapped the contents with trash and resealed it before taking it back to the store where I bought it.  Sigh, this has not been a good week.  Oh well, maybe getting this thing working will give some resolve.  Rockatoa, Brickticks out!

• 4 weeks later...

Oh, good news, I just got it to work...  Yay?  Only problem is, what do I do now?  I mean, I extracted the files, to the Legoland volumes folder no less, and, uh, just what the heck do I do with them?  I mean, all I really want is to reenable the Log Flume Drop in Level 4...  so..... how would I do that?  Rockatoa, a very confused Brickticks out!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.