Hello world!

RadamirRed

Hello everyone! Been lurking around the forums for a long time and finally decided to sign in. Lego Racers is one my favorite racing game from my childhood, and seeing it modded, it's pretty amazing, so I hoping that I can make some mods for it too. Actually, I already tried making some skins, I hope that I can upload them later. And I found some stuff in the files with Binary File Editor that seem pretty neat (At least I didn't found anything in the forums talking about it, so I think maybe something new).

Sorry if there's some bad grammar in there, English is my second language and I still have problems with some words and expressions.

• Like 3

Welcome to the community! Thanks for trying out some mods too. See you around :)

P.S Your English is pretty good.

Welcome to RRU!

LR is still one of my favourite games and one of the few Lego games that are actually fun enough to play as a 'good game,' as opposed to playing 'because they're Lego' (stares at Stunt Rally). Whatever you do, I look forward to it!

I'll be waiting for you.... At the forum line! :rracer:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.