Run Soccer Mania without CD

Cyrem

LEGO Soccer Mania (Football Mania) runs pretty well on Windows 10. I couldn't see any mention about running LEGO Soccer Mania without a disc so I thought this method is worth a mention because it's simple and doesn't require any no-cd game fixes.

1. Locate your installation directory. (e.g C:\Program Files (x86)\LEGO Media\Soccer Mania)
  2. On your CD, copy the entire "Mania" folder and paste it in the Soccer Mania install directory above.
  3. Create a shortcut to "Game.exe" (found inside the installation directory).
  4. In the Properties dialog for the shortcut, add: Mania\CD\ to the end of the Target field like this.

You're done, you can start the game from this shortcut and you'll no longer need the CD to play.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Hi Cyrem, you said that Football mania runs well on Windows 10 but I can't play it.

Everything is going well but when I want to start up the game it doesn't do anything. Can you help me?

Greetz

• 8 months later...

Currently running into the same problem as the other comments where the game will install but won’t start up. I followed the instructions on copying “mania” to the C drive and then creating a shortcut but the game still won’t start on Windows XP (service pack 3)... not the best computer person but not sure what to do. Any clue on another solution? 
thanks if you can help 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.