Hewwo y'all!

Nishyda

Nice to meet you all!

I learned about this community on a youtube video about Rock Raiders. I didn't play it as a kid, but i just love the concept of the game!

I downloaded Manic Miners as a way to play the game easily, so far it seems great!

I was wondering though, could anyone help me a bit on geting started? Manic Miners doesn't include a tutorial, and i feel a bit at a loss at what to do at the beginning of a mission.

Thanks for reading, have a nice day, and be safe!

Hey and welcome to RRU! As the dev of said game, a tutorial is coming in the next major update ;) If you haven't played Rock Raiders it's really hard to get started, so I suggest you either install the original game and play those tutorials (but you have to find it yourself, we have an anti-piracy policy here), or you can view the tutorial levels being played on YouTube, or simply wait for the next major update as it'll be announced on all social channels :) You can also join the Discord if you have any other questions. 

RRU has a lot more to offer though, in case you start taking an interest in retro Lego games! If you played any other Lego games in your childhood, they likely have a subforum here

1 hour ago, baraklava said:

Hey and welcome to RRU! As the dev of said game, a tutorial is coming in the next major update ;) If you haven't played Rock Raiders it's really hard to get started, so I suggest you either install the original game and play those tutorials (but you have to find it yourself, we have an anti-piracy policy here), or you can view the tutorial levels being played on YouTube, or simply wait for the next major update as it'll be announced on all social channels :) You can also join the Discord if you have any other questions. 

RRU has a lot more to offer though, in case you start taking an interest in retro Lego games! If you played any other Lego games in your childhood, they likely have a subforum here

That's great! I started looking at internet guides already, but I'll be sure to check out the tutorial once it's out!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.