LEGO Island Xtreme Stunts Recreations

lukas.tcn

Hello everybody!

Because this is actually my first post I just want to say "hi" first. I'm a crazy guy from Germany who wants to share his recreations from Island Xtreme Stunts with you.

I've always been a fan of the buldings in Xtreme Stunts and of course my big dream was building Peppers house - Finally I realised it.

Yes, I know, the ground floor color looks different ingame - it could be Medium Nougat or such but that color wasn't available back then and I don't really like it either.

So, here it is:

img_20200421_180310pwk3v.jpg

img_20200421_180329vqk2i.jpg

I also really liked the ambulance. Still need stickers for that.

Since nothing looks transparent in Island Xtreme Stunts (does anybody know why?) I did it the same except for the windows.

img_20200411_131503v6kaw.jpg

img_20200411_1315131njiz.jpg

My next project is the hospital.

Now I would love to hear your thoughts!

Regards

Lukas

• 7 months later...

Hey guys,

it's been a while since I started this topic and that's because I'm currently building a LEGO city, of course with some easter eggs related to LEGO Island.

This space I'm going to be using to build the hospital:

img_20201206_180818crj1y.jpg

And here we have some parts, I'm still waiting for lots and lots of white bricks. I guess that I'll be able to build it in two weeks.

img_20201206_18102871jwu.jpg

I guess you all know that the Information Centre was produced as a real LEGO set named "Xtreme Tower".

If you compare that set to the ingame version you'll find lots of color differences for whatever reason. I changed all the parts to make it look like the ingame version of Island Xtreme Stunts.

(released version: here)

img_20201206_180704c7jga.jpg

I'm sorry that it all still looks like a mess and I hope you guys don't mind the, let's say," old fashioned" curtains in the background. 

Oh, and because this is obviously the beach area, I'm going to place the Res-Q-Center aswell. It also was released as an official LEGO set, just needs a few changes to look like the ingame version.

Thanks to everybody who's interested in my little projects!

Stay safe out there

Lukas

• Like 3

The Res-Q-Center is ready - Okay, yes, shame on me, I forgot to put two more round 1x1 studs on the heli pad. :D

In the background you can see the gas station, I'm still waiting for some parts to reach me.

img_20201211_163242pfjbx.jpg

img_20201211_163202sijid.jpg

img_20201211_163142f8khz.jpg

• Like 3

• 8 months later...

Hey guys,

after some time I wanted to update this thread a little, let's start with the gas station and continue with the hospital.

img_20210824_1725281mk8g.jpg

img_20210824_172503kijsd.jpg

img_20210824_1726586wjvu.jpg

img_20210824_17262868kgg.jpg

img_20210824_1726165bkk0.jpg

The hospital is a modular building. I can seperate it into three different builds which helps me doing the interior. The "tower" is already finished inside. But finishing the whole interior will take a while.

I know there won't be that many reactions on this thread but I want to share my IXS recreations with everybody who is interested.

That's it for now,

Lukas

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2021 at 8:39 AM, lukas.tcn said:

Hey guys,

after some time I wanted to update this thread a little, let's start with the gas station and continue with the hospital.

img_20210824_1725281mk8g.jpg

img_20210824_172503kijsd.jpg

img_20210824_1726586wjvu.jpg

img_20210824_17262868kgg.jpg

img_20210824_1726165bkk0.jpg

The hospital is a modular building. I can seperate it into three different builds which helps me doing the interior. The "tower" is already finished inside. But finishing the whole interior will take a while.

I know there won't be that many reactions on this thread but I want to share my IXS recreations with everybody who is interested.

That's it for now,

Lukas

The only thing missing is the newspaper stand, where's Margaret Patricia's post grocery store and post office, Jack O'Trades' hardware store, Technician Bob's workshop, construction yard, radio station, hotel, Studz Linkin's house, skate parks, etc.?

@DetroitikaThank you so much!

On 10/13/2021 at 4:32 PM, LegoFan13 said:

The only thing missing is the newspaper stand, where's Margaret Patricia's post grocery store and post office, Jack O'Trades' hardware store, Technician Bob's workshop, construction yard, radio station, hotel, Studz Linkin's house, skate parks, etc.?

@LegoFan13  Thanks for your feedback, you're right that I have to add the newspaper stand. But of course I'm not a magician and I'm not rich so please be patient with other buildings ;) 

18 hours ago, lukas.tcn said:
On 10/13/2021 at 8:32 AM, LegoFan13 said:

@LegoFan13  Thanks for your feedback, you're right that I have to add the newspaper stand. But of course I'm not a magician and I'm not rich so please be patient with other buildings ;) 

How many pieces do you need to build the grocery store post office, Technician Bob's workshop, party house, construction yard, Jack O'Trades' hardware and grocery store, cinema, radio station, hotel, Sky's apartments, Studz's apartments, skate parks, the studios, police trike, pepper trike, police car, Res-Q buggy and Rhoda or Studz's car?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.