How do I can visit Lego Island without registering?

LegoFan13

When I'm starting Lego Island and I'm trying to drag any character to any place of the map, I hear the Infomaniac say "You know that you really must register in our book in order to visit Lego Island", but I want to visit Lego Island without registering, and besides, I try to visit Lego Island as the Brickster with debug mode enabled, but it crashes the game. Can somebody help me?

Why on Earth do you want to do that?

There really is no point trying to not to register in the book. It wouldn't change anything about the gameplay.

As for the Brickster debug, I can't help you there.

• 1 year later...
berry-pepper-roni
On 5/18/2020 at 10:52 PM, LegoFan13 said:

I hear the Infomaniac say "You know that you really must register in our book in order to visit Lego Island", but I want to visit Lego Island without registering, and besides, I try to visit Lego Island as the Brickster with debug mode enabled, but it crashes the game. Can somebody help me?

You have to register, it's just 

Something you have to do 

LegoFan13
On 10/12/2021 at 7:54 AM, berry-pepper-roni said:
On 5/18/2020 at 7:52 PM, LegoFan13 said:

I hear the Infomaniac say "You know if you really must register for our book in order to visit Lego Island", but I want to visit Lego Island without registering, and besides, I try to visit Lego Island as the Brickster with debug mode enabled, but it crashes the game. Can somebody help me?

You have to register, it's just 

Something you have to do 

I hate clicking the checkmark to continue my game, I wish I could visit Lego Island without registering as someone else like Bill Ding, Dr. Clickitt, Nubby Stevens, Nancy Nubbins, Ed Mail, Maggie Post, Valerie Stubbins, Snap Lockitt, Red Greenbase, Polly Gone, Shiney Doris, Bradford Brickford, Rhoda Hogg, Jack O Trades, Buck Pounds, Gideon Worse, Enter, Return, Studs Linkin, Dorothy Funberg, Glen Funberg, Captain D. Rom, Captain Click, Mr. and Mrs. Pollywanna, the unnamed surfers, Bumpy Kindergreen, the other flying Legandos and the rest

berry-pepper-roni
57 minutes ago, LegoFan13 said:

I hate clicking the checkmark to continue my game, I wish I could visit Lego Island without registering as someone else like Bill Ding, Dr. Clickitt, Nubby Stevens, Nancy Nubbins, Ed Mail, Maggie Post, Valerie Stubbins, Snap Lockitt, Red Greenbase, Polly Gone, Shiney Doris, Bradford Brickford, Rhoda Hogg, Jack O Trades, Buck Pounds, Gideon Worse, Enter, Return, Studs Linkin, Dorothy Funberg, Glen Funberg, Captain D. Rom, Captain Click, Mr. and Mrs. Pollywanna, the unnamed surfers, Bumpy Kindergreen, the other flying Legandos and the rest

npc's are npc's and rules are rules

although there is a way to play as brickster (Debug mode)

On 5/18/2020 at 10:52 PM, LegoFan13 said:

When I'm starting Lego Island and I'm trying to drag any character to any place of the map, I hear the Infomaniac say "You know that you really must register in our book in order to visit Lego Island"

you have to register before you do that

although you can watch the character cutscenes w/o registering!!

LegoFan13
23 hours ago, berry-pepper-roni said:
On 10/14/2021 at 11:18 AM, LegoFan13 said:

npc's are npc's and rules are rules

although there is a way to play as brickster (Debug mode)

On 5/18/2020 at 7:52 PM, LegoFan13 said:

When I'm starting Lego Island and I'm trying to drag any character to any place of the map, I hear the Infomaniac say "You know that you really must register in our book in order to visit Lego Island"

you have to register before you do that

although you can watch the character cutscenes w/o registering!!

But, is there a way to disable the register book to visit anonymously? I play as the brickster, but I can't deconstruct the information center, how can I visit Lego Island as nobody and anonymous? Tell me the truth right now!

berry-pepper-roni
2 hours ago, LegoFan13 said:

But, is there a way to disable the register book to visit anonymously? I play as the brickster, but I can't deconstruct the information center, how can I visit Lego Island as nobody and anonymous? Tell me the truth right now!

OH MY F-ING GOD..... no there isnt a way to do ANY of that, i swear to god. look, this is kind of annoying me. go play lego island 2 or something.

LegoFan13
23 hours ago, berry-pepper-roni said:
On 10/15/2021 at 12:03 PM, LegoFan13 said:

OH MY F-ING GOD..... no there isnt a way to do ANY of that, i swear to god. look, this is kind of annoying me. go play lego island 2 or something.

Well, the Act 2 and 3 with debug mode work without registering, but the problem with the register book is that if I press G2 or 3, next time I play, the game will crash before registering

berry-pepper-roni
24 minutes ago, LegoFan13 said:

Well, the Act 2 and 3 with debug mode work without registering, but the problem with the register book is that if I press G2 or 3, next time I play, the game will crash before registering

That's.... Sad.

Again, you just have to accept that this game does indeed come with rules. Like registering in the book. :P

LegoFan13
4 minutes ago, berry-pepper-roni said:
21 minutes ago, LegoFan13 said:

That's.... Sad.

Again, you just have to accept that this game does indeed come with rules. Like registering in the book. :P

Well actually come to think of it, I'd have to uninstall and reinstall if that happens, do I?

berry-pepper-roni
21 hours ago, LegoFan13 said:

Well actually come to think of it, I'd have to uninstall and reinstall if that happens, do I?

Do that. Or restart your computer, whichever comes first. XD

LegoFan13
28 minutes ago, berry-pepper-roni said:

Do that. Or restart your computer, whichever comes first. XD

Fine, the game works again, but I lose my saved games and I'd have to start again from 0

berry-pepper-roni
50 minutes ago, LegoFan13 said:

Fine, the game works again, but I lose my saved games and I'd have to start again from 0

yeah

you could use the "normal" method (registering in the book like a normal human would, etc etc)

LegoFan13
4 minutes ago, berry-pepper-roni said:

yeah

you could use the "normal" method (registering in the book like a normal human would, etc etc)

That's too stupid, "You must be too tired" Mama Brickolini

berry-pepper-roni
22 minutes ago, LegoFan13 said:

That's too stupid, "You must be too tired" Mama Brickolini

my mind: "WHOOPS! LOOKS LIKE LEGOFAN13 S K I P P E D YOUR OPINION!" (no offense.)

im sure someone can help with your ramblings

also are you autistic?