Cannot confirm mail with a hotmail on RRU

Thomkok23

I have an issue with confirming my hotmail. I want to use my hotmail account, because I use it for game related things, like game forums, game accounts, discord, etc. I have tried multiple times in the past on this site to register with my hotmail. I have waited for 15 min and resend it multiple times. I have also checked the spelling, but with no succes. The confirmation mail is not reaching my mail for some reason. The spam folder also stays empty. I did this step while registering my account on this forum.

After trying so many times, I tried another hotmail account, but it also does not work. Then I tried a gmail account and I instantly get the confirmation mail. This could indicate that hotmail is not supported on this site for some reason. Changing my email in my profile also does not solve this issue.

I would love to have my hotmail work, so is it possible to fix this issue? I do not know any other sites having this issue.

• 4 months later...

Tell me what your email address is and I can manually approve the account (I only saw one @hotmail.com account that's still validating). Or better yet, I can change which email address your current account is using. Send me a PM with what you want to do.

For people coming from the future: use the Contact Us form at the bottom of the forum if you have account problems like this, since it sends me an email. Threads like this one can end up getting overlooked.

I have tried "contact us" before, but I never got a response. Maybe hotmail is not working for that as well. I did "contact us" around the same time period as of making this topic.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.