Do you guys have any Lego Island 2 No CD patch?

LegoFan13

LegoFan13

Guys, I just want to have a No CD patch for Lego Island 2 because I'm so altered for the annoying message "Please insert the Lego Island 2 CD", so I can't play Lego Island 2 without a No CD patch, please give me a download link for a working No CD patch because I can't take that annoying No CD message of Lego Island 2 anymore

300px-Lego_Island_2_Cover.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
LegoFan13

But I don't know how to apply the patch, I wanted a downloadable No CD patch, the ones I found via Google are just scams, so I want a real one working and installable for the game because I can't take the "Please insert the Lego Island 2 CD" message anymore, even I don't think I have enough money to buy the CD which costs $17.49 on eBay

mumboking

Ugh... You should really look up how to use a hex editor. This is a very simple edit to make...
With the amount of time you spent looking for "installable" patches, you could have patched it yourself multiple times...

Using HxD:

Open "LEGO Island 2.exe"

Click "Search" > "Go to..."

Type in 842C

Click "OK"

If the data after the cursor is 0F 85, change it to EB 48

Type in 8478

Click "OK"

If the data after the cursor is 0F 84 82 00 00 00, change it to 90 90 90 90 90 90

Save the file.

Run the game.

LegoFan13
18 hours ago, mumboking said:

Ugh... You should really look up how to use a hex editor. This is a very simple edit to make...
With the amount of time you spent looking for "installable" patches, you could have patched it yourself multiple times...

Using HxD:

Open "LEGO Island 2.exe"

Type in 842C

Click "OK"

If the data after the cursor is 0F 85, change it to EB 48

Type in 8478

Click "OK"

If the data after the cursor is 0F 84 82 00 00 00, change it to 90 90 90 90 90 90

Save the file.

Run the game.

Where's the search button though?