Alien Rally Asteroids Glitched Lap Record

Jugebox98

Jugebox98

Ok I honestly have no idea why this happened

E0u0dsIWYAEKbOT?format=png&name=small

Best Lap Time: 0:00:11

That's a wacky one!

I played this on the '01 version of the game. I did the "Gypsy Moth Goes Crazy" Glitch and raced just regularly. When I was like "Lap 3 Baby!" my race ended.

I try to replicate this and try to make notes on this so people might try this glitch themselves. I don't know has this glitch been done before. Currenlty unknown when the game calculated the "Glitch Lap"

Update: I tested more on this glitch and I learned something nice :) 

So the "Gypsy Moth Goes Crazy" Glitch is the key of this working. You have to get your car pulled enough to the front that something strange happens. When I just started the race it said that "Lap 2" and showed me the difference of me and my ghost.

I didn't got better than 0:00:11 but there might be potential to sub 0:00:10! 100% Speedruns and Glitched/Shortcut Time Trials on this stage might just have been improved :D 

If someone finds other properties or can explain in technical level why this glitch happens feel free to add on this thread! 

Edited by Jugebox98
made it more clear that I have been doing stuff with this glitch

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.