High mouse sensitivity when lego program runs

TomatoChan

TomatoChan

when i play these lego games from the 90s in my virtual machine the sensitivity goes really high for no reason but not in the windows xp itself

TomatoChan

Hello when  i use my virtual machine with windows xp the mouse does not change its dpi  but when i run the any of the lego Program  i have tested " Lego Search sub- Lego racers- Lego island- " The dpi goes  to around 70000 without me changing it when i go out of the program and on my Desktop the dpi is normal again what is this problem?

(Sorry im new to this)

This could be because of the resolution the games run in.
A mouse sensitivity setting for a high resolution may feel too fast when the games switch to 640x480.

EDIT: Another possibility might be something to do with the virtual machine's mouse integration.

• Like 1

TomatoChan

Well i actually think its the software itself thats why im asking here because i have an windows xp laptop and which has low resolution and is from 2004 and has the same problem ive tested 5 different mouse's with same result on both my Virtual machine (Virtual box 5 ) and my old Dell laptop 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.