Hey guys, I'm new here!

berry-pepper-roni

berry-pepper-roni

I got into LEGO Island back in August of 2020 through YouTube and this video, and found it kind of interesting, especially after finding other people's errm, iterations of the video (usually YTPs). And then, I found this video....

....and pretty much fell in love with both the video AND Pepper (his character in the first game, from his design to his voice and everything in between. And yes, I know the name of the voice actor.... thanks to THE INTERNET). I found out about the sequels, didn't really care much for 'em.

I ended up stumbling on this forum a while later, and for the longest time (before I had an account here - I actually got an account recently) I would just read different articles on this forum, mostly LI1-related ones.

And that's how I ended up here.

berry-pepper-roni

Oh I will! I love lego island and can't wait to share my love with you, even if some of it seems weird or jarring. Don't worry, I've got a lot of topic ideas.

AND I MEAN.... A LOT.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.