Have you guys ever found the Spanish version of Island Xtreme Stunts?

LegoFan13

Guys, I just found out I found a picture of the Spanish version of Island Xtreme Stunts, but I sadly can't find any download link for ISO or any gameplay videos showing this version, so I want to know if you guys have a link to download the ISO of this version show on this picture like this:

46177885.jpg

berry-pepper-roni

You'd have to see if anyone owns the actual CD first.

Speaking of spanish versions, someone's gotta record the character cutscene's from LI1's Spanish version....

On 9/23/2021 at 1:21 PM, berry-pepper-roni said:

Speaking of spanish versions, someone's gotta record the character cutscene's from LI1's Spanish version....

Okay, I've found some sellers at todocolecciones.net, but I don't want to spend 3 euros to buy it, even I need the ISO for that Spanish version, even the LI2 Spanish version ISO too, check out my channel and you'll know I recorded the cutscenes of LI1 in Spanish

• 3 weeks later...
LegoFan13
On 9/24/2021 at 4:22 PM, LegoFan13 said:
On 9/23/2021 at 1:21 PM, berry-pepper-roni said:

Okay, I've found some sellers at todocolecciones.net, but I don't want to spend 3 euros to buy it, even I need the ISO for that Spanish version, even the LI2 Spanish version ISO too, check out my channel and you'll know I recorded the cutscenes of LI1 in Spanish

Well, here's a link to get the Spanish version https://www.todocoleccion.net/lotes/show?Id_Lote=46177885#bs-tab-preguntas_y_respuestas, unfortunately, it costs 2 euros which equals $47.94 MXN, but the seller doesn't do shippings outside Spain

berry-pepper-roni
3 hours ago, LegoFan13 said:

unfortunately, it costs 2 euros which equals $47.94 MXN, but the seller doesn't do shippings outside Spain

that sucks :( hope you find it as well as the castilian spanish li1 dub!

i really wanna see lego la isla (castilian li1)

LegoFan13
33 minutes ago, berry-pepper-roni said:
4 hours ago, LegoFan13 said:

unfortunately, it costs 2 euros which equals $47.94 MXN, but the seller doesn't do shipments outside Spain

that sucks :( hope you find it as well as the castilian spanish li1 dub!

i really wanna see lego la isla (castilian li1)

Hey, what does it suck? I even posted the Spanish cutscenes of Pepper, Mama, Papa, Nick and Laura from the information center to my YouTube channel, you should go check it out, it's just a shame the seller doesn't do shipments outside Spain to my house in Mexico

berry-pepper-roni
11 minutes ago, LegoFan13 said:

Hey, what does it suck? I even posted the Spanish cutscenes of Pepper, Mama, Papa, Nick and Laura from the information center to my YouTube channel, you should go check it out

Not that I hate them. I could rewatch the video and make a personal ranking of it later

It's just that a castilian dub existing fascinates me for some reason.

LegoFan13
53 minutes ago, berry-pepper-roni said:
58 minutes ago, LegoFan13 said:

Hey, what does it suck? I even posted the Spanish cutscenes of Pepper, Mama, Papa, Nick and Laura from the information center to my YouTube channel, you should go check it out

Not that I hate them. I could rewatch the video and make a personal ranking of it later

It's just that a castilian dub existing fascinates me for some reason.

Hey, I try to find it and even for sale and I found a link to download, but it's not the ISO, it's a stupid CUE file impossible to open or extract, I also found the Spanish version on a CUE file I downloaded that I don't know how to open, do you know how to extract CUE files?

berry-pepper-roni
23 hours ago, LegoFan13 said:

Hey, I try to find it and even for sale and I found a link to download, but it's not the ISO, it's a stupid CUE file impossible to open or extract, I also found the Spanish version on a CUE file I downloaded that I don't know how to open, do you know how to extract CUE files?

no i dont. go on youtube and look up "how to extract cue files"

LegoFan13
23 hours ago, berry-pepper-roni said:
On 10/13/2021 at 12:54 PM, LegoFan13 said:

no i don't. go on youtube and look up "how to extract cue files"

I haven't got much time, I want to know how to extract CUE files, can you please tell me?

berry-pepper-roni
2 hours ago, LegoFan13 said:

I haven't got much time, I want to know how to extract CUE files, can you please tell me?

here's a video i found that might help you

LegoFan13
23 hours ago, berry-pepper-roni said:

here's a video i found that might help you

What program do I have to install to extract CUE files? Can you tell me?

berry-pepper-roni
33 minutes ago, LegoFan13 said:

Watch the Youtube video I sent... please.

LegoFan13
5 minutes ago, berry-pepper-roni said:
31 minutes ago, LegoFan13 said:

Watch the Youtube video I sent... please.

I already watched the video, but please give me the link to download that program to extract CUE files

berry-pepper-roni
16 hours ago, LegoFan13 said:

I already watched the video, but please give me the link to download that program to extract CUE files

any links to DL/download programs would be in the description of the youtube video.

LegoFan13
3 hours ago, berry-pepper-roni said:
19 hours ago, LegoFan13 said:

any links to DL/download programs would be in the description of the youtube video.

Ok, but I got tricked, I couldn't find the Spanish version

berry-pepper-roni
9 minutes ago, LegoFan13 said:

That sucks.

Maybe you could make a video about the lost Spanish dubs of LEGO Island 1, 2, and Xtreme Stunts?

• 4 weeks later...
LegoFan13
On 10/17/2021 at 10:10 AM, berry-pepper-roni said:
On 10/17/2021 at 10:08 AM, LegoFan13 said:

That sucks.

Maybe you could make a video about the lost Spanish dubs of LEGO Island 1, 2, and Xtreme Stunts?

Should I use Microsoft Sam's voice to explain the video or Loquendo Jorge voice in Spanish? I've just recorded a proof from the Spanish version of IXS with Bandicam using Windows Registry changing value from English to Spanish and the game suddenly crashes when I'm trying to start a new game or loading my saved games, so here it is:

berry-pepper-roni
15 minutes ago, LegoFan13 said:

Should I use Microsoft Sam's voice to explain the video or Loquendo Jorge voice in Spanish?

maybe you could make one in English and one in Spanish

I could also make the video for it as well

16 minutes ago, LegoFan13 said:

I've just recorded a proof from the Spanish version of IXS with Bandicam using Windows Registry changing value from English to Spanish and the game suddenly crashes when I'm trying to start a new game or loading my saved games, so here it is:

That sucks. @Xoascan you help @LegoFan13fix this problem he's having with Xtreme Stunts? 

if not, can @JappaWakkaassist?

LegoFan13
1 hour ago, berry-pepper-roni said:
1 hour ago, LegoFan13 said:

Should I use Microsoft Sam's voice to explain the video or Loquendo Jorge voice in Spanish?

maybe you could make one in English and one in Spanish

I could also make the video for it as well

1 hour ago, LegoFan13 said:

I've just recorded a proof from the Spanish version of IXS with Bandicam using Windows Registry changing value from English to Spanish and the game suddenly crashes when I'm trying to start a new game or loading my saved games, so here it is:

Expand  

That sucks. @Xoascan you help @LegoFan13fix this problem he's having with Xtreme Stunts? 

if not, can @JappaWakkaassist?

Well, I would try to make two videos of IXS in English and Spanish using Microsoft Sam and Loquendo Jorge's voices, but I haven't got time, well, ask Xoas or JappaWakka to help me fix the bug and get the files for IXS Spanish version

berry-pepper-roni
On 11/11/2021 at 4:09 PM, LegoFan13 said:

JappaWakka to help me fix the bug

I will do that

On 11/11/2021 at 2:20 PM, LegoFan13 said:

the game suddenly crashes when I'm trying to start a new game or loading my saved games

Update your graphics drivers, maybe?

LegoFan13
30 minutes ago, berry-pepper-roni said:
On 11/11/2021 at 2:09 PM, LegoFan13 said:

JappaWakka to help me fix the bug

I will do that

On 11/11/2021 at 12:20 PM, LegoFan13 said:

the game suddenly crashes when I'm trying to start a new game or loading my saved games

Update your graphics drivers, maybe?

My graphics drivers are okay, the only bad thing is that Bandicam doesn't record well, I just noticed on the cdc\COMMENT folder that there are files entitled BSPANISH.EID and SPANISH.EID, including German and Italian, other languages missing in my installation folder, I don't know what an EID file is, but I want to know how to open or extract EID files to make the Spanish version of IXS work correctly without crashing and no longer showing "DURO OGAMO O" and show "PULSA LA BARRA ESPACIADORA"

berry-pepper-roni
10 minutes ago, LegoFan13 said:

I want to know how to open or extract EID files to make the Spanish version of IXS work correctly without crashing and no longer showing "DURO OGAMO O" and show "PULSA LA BARRA ESPACIADORA"

Just google how to open/extract EID files. -_-

LegoFan13
2 hours ago, berry-pepper-roni said:
2 hours ago, LegoFan13 said:

I want to know how to open or extract EID files to make the Spanish version of IXS work correctly without crashing and no longer showing "DURO OGAMO O" and show "PULSA LA BARRA ESPACIADORA"

Just google how to open/extract EID files. -_-

Could you google it for me?

berry-pepper-roni
17 hours ago, LegoFan13 said:

Could you google it for me?

All I can say is this:

Use 7zip or DGvoodoo to attempt to open the EID files, if either of them don't work call Microsoft Support