Jump to content

Have you guys ever found the Spanish version of Island Xtreme Stunts?


LegoFan13
 Share

Recommended Posts

LegoFan13
On 11/14/2021 at 9:20 AM, berry-pepper-roni said:
On 11/13/2021 at 4:15 PM, LegoFan13 said:

Could you google it for me?

All I can say is this:

Use 7zip or DGvoodoo to attempt to open the EID files, if either of them don't work call Microsoft Support

As you know, I've been shopping on eBay, until I realized someone sells the Spanish version of IXS that costs €18.00 which is approximately $424.78 MXN as I'm from Mexico, the shipping is for €14.10 approximately $332.75 MXN, but I wonder if abandonsocios.org has the Spanish version of IXS on ISO, do you think there's any link to download the Spanish version of IXS on ISO format?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

berry-pepper-roni
On 11/14/2021 at 5:19 PM, LegoFan13 said:

I wonder if abandonsocios.org has the Spanish version of IXS on ISO, do you think there's any link to download the Spanish version of IXS on ISO format?

I cannot help you here. Just get the English version on Amazon (not sure of the cost but I know it's there)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

LegoFan13
3 hours ago, berry-pepper-roni said:
On 11/14/2021 at 3:19 PM, LegoFan13 said:

I wonder if abandonsocios.org has the Spanish version of IXS on ISO, do you think there's any link to download the Spanish version of IXS on ISO format?

I cannot help you here. Just get the English version on Amazon (not sure of the cost but I know it's there)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/324554334035?mkevt=1, my dad says it costs too expensive, but I want to know if someone has the Spanish version on a download link, I'm not really sure, I hope someone else answers me soon about that IXS Spanish version

Link to comment
Share on other sites

berry-pepper-roni
On 11/18/2021 at 8:57 PM, LegoFan13 said:

my dad says it costs too expensive

You could ask your dad to make an offer on that ebay listing for a cheaper price (there IS a make offer button for a reason yknow.)

*praying that that will help*

Link to comment
Share on other sites

LegoFan13
5 hours ago, berry-pepper-roni said:
On 11/18/2021 at 6:57 PM, LegoFan13 said:

my dad says it costs too expensive

You could ask your dad to make an offer on that ebay listing for a cheaper price (there IS a make offer button for a reason yknow.)

*praying that that will help*

I don't think that will help, my dad keeps telling me it's too expensive, I wish someone had the link to download the Spanish version of IXS on ISO format, I can't make it work without the files, I even made an offer already, but I don't even know if the seller will check my offer so he or she reduces price to make it cheaper as I don't want to be in trouble spending a lot of money

Link to comment
Share on other sites

berry-pepper-roni
46 minutes ago, LegoFan13 said:

I don't think that will help

go onto the ebay link, and look for the "make offer" button

then tell me if you found that button

k?

and then you can tell your dad that there's a literal MAKE OFFER button that lets you make an offer to the seller for a cheaper price for the listing so that you can buy it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

LegoFan13
1 hour ago, berry-pepper-roni said:
1 hour ago, LegoFan13 said:

I don't think that will help

go onto the ebay link, and look for the "make offer" button

then tell me if you found that button

k?

and then you can tell your dad that there's a literal MAKE OFFER button that lets you make an offer to the seller for a cheaper price for the listing so that you can buy it

I told you I already made an offer for the seller for a cheaper price so that I can buy the Spanish version of IXS, if the seller reduces the price, should I go to any Oxxo branch office near me with the bill printed?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

berry-pepper-roni
14 hours ago, LegoFan13 said:

I told you I already made an offer for the seller for a cheaper price so that I can buy the Spanish version of IXS, if the seller reduces the price, should I go to any Oxxo branch office near me with the bill printed?

GO RIGHT AHEAD!!! :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

LegoFan13
3 hours ago, berry-pepper-roni said:
18 hours ago, LegoFan13 said:

I told you I already made an offer for the seller for a cheaper price so that I can buy the Spanish version of IXS, if the seller reduces the price, should I go to any Oxxo branch office near me with the bill printed?

GO RIGHT AHEAD!!! :)

Have you checked ebay to see if the IXS Spanish version has reduced price? My parents aren't that competent to let me go to an Oxxo branch office near me, I wish someone had the Spanish version of IXS on ISO so I can extract it 😒

Link to comment
Share on other sites

berry-pepper-roni
22 hours ago, LegoFan13 said:

I wish someone had the Spanish version of IXS on ISO so I can extract it 😒

Well, you won't be able to find that here. And besides, I'm pretty sure RRU is against sending piracy links (I think)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

LegoFan13
7 minutes ago, berry-pepper-roni said:
22 hours ago, LegoFan13 said:

I wish someone had the Spanish version of IXS on ISO so I can extract it 😒

Well, you won't be able to find that here. And besides, I'm pretty sure RRU is against sending piracy links (I think)

Gee pepper, I didn't know RRU is against privacy links, and besides, why are some download links for ISO any kind of piracy? Without the files, the Spanish version of IXS won't work correctly

Link to comment
Share on other sites

berry-pepper-roni
2 hours ago, LegoFan13 said:

Gee pepper, I didn't know RRU is against privacy links, and besides, why are some download links for ISO any kind of piracy? Without the files, the Spanish version of IXS won't work correctly

yeah

 

good luck :nubby:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

LegoFan13
7 minutes ago, berry-pepper-roni said:
2 hours ago, LegoFan13 said:

Gee pepper, I didn't know RRU is against privacy links, and besides, why are some download links for ISO any kind of piracy? Without the files, the Spanish version of IXS won't work correctly

yeah

 

good luck :nubby:

I don't think I'll be lucky, but I wish anyone had the actual Spanish version of IXS on ISO, I can't wait to try it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

berry-pepper-roni
3 hours ago, LegoFan13 said:

I don't think I'll be lucky, but I wish anyone had the actual Spanish version of IXS on ISO, I can't wait to try it

I wish you the best of luck with your Spanish IXS endeavors.

In the meantime,

1. Can you give me updates on if you can get La Isla.iso (Castilian spanish LI1) to work?
2. don't keep asking random people on RRU about Spanish IXS files - ask on Discord or Reddit or Spanish videogaming forums for all I care. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

LegoFan13
28 minutes ago, berry-pepper-roni said:
3 hours ago, LegoFan13 said:

I don't think I'll be lucky, but I wish anyone had the actual Spanish version of IXS on ISO, I can't wait to try it

I wish you the best of luck with your Spanish IXS endeavors.

In the meantime,

1. Can you give me updates on if you can get La Isla.iso (Castilian spanish LI1) to work?
2. don't keep asking random people on RRU about Spanish IXS files - ask on Discord or Reddit or Spanish videogaming forums for all I care. :)

Well, I will use Discord instead

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.