RUS dub of Lego Island 1 - can anyone record a video?

berry-pepper-roni

The Brickster

Here's a recording of the intro (the channel also has the good and bad endings)

There are also some reviews out there, but they have commentary

berry-pepper-roni
14 hours ago, The Brickster said:

Here's a recording of the intro (the channel also has the good and bad endings)

There are also some reviews out there, but they have commentary

oh.

honestly i like the voices in the RUS dub but the way they actually dubbed it isn't good because you can still hear bits from the english version in the background

25 minutes ago, berry-pepper-roni said:

oh.

honestly i like the voices in the RUS dub but the way they actually dubbed it isn't good because you can still hear bits from the english version in the background

Pepper's voice in the French dub sounds like a girl and not a boy, even in the Portuguese dub, he sounds like Mickey Mouse, doesn't he?

berry-pepper-roni
8 minutes ago, LegoFan13 said:

Pepper's voice in the French dub sounds like a girl and not a boy

In some dubs, Pepper was voiced by an adult woman doing a kid voice (Japanese and French)

In some dubs he was voiced by an actual kid (notably the original English version, as well as the German dub)

In some dubs he was voiced by an adult male (Latin Spanish, Italian)

5 hours ago, berry-pepper-roni said:
5 hours ago, LegoFan13 said:

Pepper's voice in the French dub sounds like a girl and not a boy

In some dubs, Pepper was voiced by an adult woman doing a kid voice (Japanese and French)

In some dubs he was voiced by an actual kid (notably the original English version, as well as the German dub)

In some dubs he was voiced by an adult male (Latin Spanish, Italian)

I hear in the intro of the Latin Spanish version, Papa Brickolini doesn't say Pizza pizza while juggling his pizzas, which dub is better?

berry-pepper-roni
10 hours ago, LegoFan13 said:

Papa Brickolini doesn't say Pizza pizza while juggling his pizzas

correction: the "pizzeri-ah" sample before Pepper says "way cool" isn't heard (i think that's what you mean)

there are dubs where that sample isn't heard in the intro

8 hours ago, berry-pepper-roni said:
18 hours ago, LegoFan13 said:

Papa Brickolini doesn't say Pizza pizza while juggling his pizzas

correction: the "pizzeri-ah" sample before Pepper says "way cool" isn't heard (i think that's what you mean)

there are dubs where that sample isn't heard in the intro

Oh, yes, I thought it was Pizza pizza, but anyway, which voice of Pepper is the most annoying? The English one, the Danish one, the French one, the German one, the Italian one, the Japanese one, the Korean one, the Portuguese one, the Russian one or the Spanish one?

berry-pepper-roni
11 minutes ago, LegoFan13 said:

which voice of Pepper is the most annoying? The English one, the Danish one, the French one, the German one, the Italian one, the Japanese one, the Korean one, the Portuguese one, the Russian one or the Spanish one?

For best voice I'd pick the English voice (but I also love the German and Japanese voices)

for worst voices, I'd pick Latin Spanish and Italian because I don't like that they casted adult males to voice an 8-year old (although the voice actors themselves clearly put in effort). Portuguese is just awful.

I hope you get the Castilian dub to work. I'm curious about the voices on that dub (especially Pepper's since I'm hoping he was voiced by an actual kid for the Castilian dub, like the original English version and the German dub.)

1 hour ago, berry-pepper-roni said:
2 hours ago, LegoFan13 said:

which voice of Pepper is the most annoying? The English one, the Danish one, the French one, the German one, the Italian one, the Japanese one, the Korean one, the Portuguese one, the Russian one or the Spanish one?

For best voice I'd pick the English voice (but I also love the German and Japanese voices)

for worst voices, I'd pick Latin Spanish and Italian because I don't like that they casted adult males to voice an 8-year old (although the voice actors themselves clearly put in effort). Portuguese is just awful.

I hope you get the Castilian dub to work. I'm curious about the voices on that dub (especially Pepper's since I'm hoping he was voiced by an actual kid for the Castilian dub, like the original English version and the German dub.)

I told you the IMG file doesn't work while I'm trying to open it or converting it, so that's why the version is lost, but partially found by the 2004 re-release CD cover

berry-pepper-roni
13 hours ago, LegoFan13 said:

lost, but partially found

yeah

hopefully @Xoascan get the ISO (which he did I think) and get the lost dub to work/be found

9 hours ago, berry-pepper-roni said:
22 hours ago, LegoFan13 said:

lost, but partially found

yeah

hopefully @Xoascan get the ISO (which he did I think) and get the lost dub to work/be found

So ... which came first? The Latin Spanish or the Castilian? It confuses me just thinking about it! The logo of the 1997 and 2004 release seem similar

berry-pepper-roni
9 minutes ago, LegoFan13 said:

The Latin Spanish or the Castilian? It confuses me just thinking about it!

I have no idea.

Again

ask @Xoasabout getting the ISO for the Castilian dub and then doing a video for it

1 minute ago, berry-pepper-roni said:
2 minutes ago, LegoFan13 said:

The Latin Spanish or the Castilian? It confuses me just thinking about it!

I have no idea.

Again

ask @Xoasabout getting the ISO for the Castilian dub and then doing a video for it

Ok, I will ask him soon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.