Apology message

Danunblock

You know what? I guess it's time to admit my wrongdoings. And here are they.

I harassed Mr. Skeltal for asking him that question: "Where can I get Lorin Nelson's contact?" multiple times is because I want him to pay attention to me fast.

This proves that I'm both impatient and attention seeker.

That reason doesn't go to the other people I harassed. I was trying to ask them without getting into trouble, but I seem like I asked that same question multiple times on Project Island's Discord server.

Sooo yeah, That was really enough.

I caused drama about my wrongdoings on RRU's Discord Server because I can't stop thinking about my horrible wrongdoings.

And I "DO" admit, I did a lot of wrongdoings already, and I think that's really enough.

Oh yeah, I shouldn't also forget that I spitted out some offensive words in Project Island's Discord server, but these are minor mistakes, I guess so they can probably forget that happened.

I wish I could fix those wrongdoings so that I can become a better person soon, but I'm super scared that I probably can't.

I apologize for EVERYTHING I'VE DONE! And I wish to become a better person again!

Thank you.

P.S. This doesn't seem like a topic, I know, but that's an apology message. I admit what I done, I apologize, and you all forgive me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.