[Solved] Rock Raiders Power Station: Cannot find the real brick

Thomkok23

Hey guys! I am trying to recreate the Rock Raiders Power Station as close as possible from the game in stud.io, but I found something odd. I am not able to find this brick with this patern. Does anybody know if this is a real part?

SXWvAV3.png

I am looking for this tile 2431p52 but with the damage texture like 3039px16.

• Thomkok23 changed the title to Rock Raiders Power Station: Cannot find the real brick

The in-game texture is basically a mockup that's not represented by a real piece, you can also see in the render it's supposed to be the 1x4 tile with Danger Stripes: 
Power_Station_manual.png

There are a few question marks on some of the buildings (and some I have to update, like the Docks) but most of that should be described in the ReadMe in the zip file of my model collection that aidenpons linked

Alright. I will keep to the real piece then. Thank you guys for the help!

I am actually creating every building, vehicle and every upgrade for a while now. I will probably post them soon. Your zip is really useful to get me finished. The large mobile laser cutter is really hard to rebuild. I also have build the docks with the ladder as well, so I hope people would like to see what I have build.

• Thomkok23 changed the title to [Solved] Rock Raiders Power Station: Cannot find the real brick

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.