Lego Island 2 doesn't launch itself

Laloudu

Hi there,

I've got an automatic version and an iso version of lego Island on Windows (*Link removed*), but it doesn't launch itself: either Bitdefender says there is a trojan with the automatic version, or I can mount the iso version and install it, but when I click on autorun ou SETUP, I've got an error message.

Anyone knows how to make it work? Thanks!

Hello @Laloudu,

Welcome to RRU, I have deleted the link in your post as posting links to pirated copies of games is against the rules, Perhaps getting a legit copy would be the best idea as you really can't trust any pirated games online anyway.

DO NOT Post or Upload Illegal Material
Rock Raiders United DOES NOT support piracy. You are NOT permitted to share links, upload or make available publically or privately: full games, applications or media that would otherwise need to be purchased or licensed from the IP holder (the owner of the content). This does not apply to content that is released by the IP Holder as demo, freeware, trial and other license types for public sharing.

There are certain situations where you may share limited files or samples of software/media for the purpose of achieving interoperability or providing education. This is so that tools can be created to read/write or otherwise interact with the shared files of software/media and further documented.

Other situations where limited parts of software or media may be permitted are for the purpose of providing support or correcting software bugs. For example: To improve or make software/media compatible with newer systems or to provide missing content the software owner should have received.

We understand such exceptions can make it difficult to decide whether some content is allowed to be posted. If you are unsure about a file you wish to upload, please contact one of the members of the moderation team. Links or Uploads may be removed at the request of the original author or copyright holder, or at the discretion of the moderation team at any time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.