Extracting map textures from LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars?

NikoBellic5497

NikoBellic5497

So, what I want to do is port The Malevolence model from the PC version of LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars over to Source Filmmaker. The model I wanted is out of the intro cutscene from the level Shadow of Malevolence, and I was able to extract the model itself from the SHADOWOFMALEVOLENCE_INTRO_NXG.gsc file. I can't seem to post the picture of it for some reason, but the model is way better than that in Republic Heroes, and is the closest you can get to the original assets from the show in terms of detail, which may decrease from the port anyway. It also contained the Kalida Medical Station which I will also port over to SFM as well.

However, I was not able to extract the textures from it, and I could not find the textures anywhere in the game files. Searching everywhere online did not help, either. I'm guessing the textures are inside the .gsc file itself like in the .ghg files from LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga. I doubt it is possible extracting the textures from this game, but any advice is appreciated. :)

Thanks,

NikoBellic5497

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.