Time Raiders

Cirevam

I already have my own method in place, so there's no need to worry about it. People who are submitting numbers are choosing different ones anyways.

I already have my own method in place, so there's no need to worry about it. People who are submitting numbers are choosing different ones anyways.

O.o

Have you reserved a number for me still or do I need to rechoose?

• 1 month later...

Proof that I'm still working on Time Raiders:

From now on I will be hyping this mod like Nintendo did with Brawl. I promise TR won't suck.

From now on I will be hyping this mod like Nintendo did with Brawl. I promise TR won't suck.

Are you suggesting that Brawl sucks? /:|

That looks like a missile-pod on that gundam's mech's left shoulder, is that what it is and does it work?

Either way, I must say that is the most awesome gundam mech I've ever seen! :D

Pop quiz. Which mech franchise inspired the Unraveler's design? Heavy Gear or Gundam? Answer is in the spoiler below.

If you guessed Heavy Gear, congratulations! You have working eyes! Bonus credit if you knew that Gundam is not the only mech franchise in existence.

Yay I get bonus! I just said gundam because that one is well known. I'm a zoids fan myself.

Liger Zero

Zoids_The_Movie__Liger_Zero_02_by_3DRapt

Edit: Why doesn't it shrink the image to fit?

I hope no one tries to stand behind a bulldozer when it's clearing rubble. You may also notice the yellow energy crystal; this is because Time Spheres are yellow. I just haven't put the model in-game yet.

You may also notice the yellow energy crystal; this is because Time Spheres are yellow. I just haven't put the model in-game yet.

Well unless you're going to remake the gui, I can edit the graphics to show your yellow TS's instead of the green EC's once you've finished incorporating it in the game.

I already have a style for the GUI with some of the graphics already made, but I haven't put them in place yet because I would have to rearrange my entire interface every time I wanted to record a video. I want the interface to be something that surprises people when they start the game for the first time.

Alternate ending: I broke my game again whilst trying to mount a laser onto another vehicle. Never mind the fact that I'm using the same method that I used for another vehicle a long time back, and it wasn't the only with a successful laser conversion. Therefore I have no time to implement the new interface.

Edit because I'm not a double poster: I finally figured out what was wrong with the Digtank's laser setup today. Its laser conversion is almost complete, all it needs is two little visual tweaks and that vehicle is done. The majority of you guys don't know what the Digtank looks like yet, unless I already posted a picture and I forgot. In the meantime, here's another picture:

Vehicle defense + raider defense = nothing is a threat to you. Here the Unraveler is using its Monster Buster laser, which is a long-range slow-reload laser that doesn't drill through walls very well. Right now it's a OHKO weapon, so I might lower the ROF to once every three seconds or so. Only two other objects mount it, one being the Defense Station. The Bruiser's weapon is a laser taken off of a vehicle/gunstation and modified so it can drill and fire defensive shots. You'll see slightly different ones mounted on other vehicles.

Relearn to read, Sonic.

These are the beta designs for all of the Time Raiders. Yes, they're a bit bland, and yes I know their feet aren't using the HP models (I have the entire HP pack installed, so I don't know what's wrong), but I want people to tell me what they think so I can improve. If you want closeups, I will provide. You already know what the Borg Raider looks like so I don't think there will be a problem with that one.

The Pilot will not have Sparky's hat in the final game. That is just for fun.

• 3 weeks later...

Behold the Wave Master. It's a remodeled Rapid Rider.

That mount on the front will hold a plasma cutter for drilling walls. It might be a standard drilltip_null placed far away from the boat, or I might make it a laser. I'm thinking the former because I could make a cool plasma effect, and then it could also automatically drill if you mark shoreline walls for drilling. I should also put a small cargo bay in it, though there's enough room next to the mariner.

Yay, new level designs can be made because of offshore drilling!

Only thing that bugs me are the two leg-like things at the back of the boat. And the black (sail?)

Only thing that bugs me are the two leg-like things at the back of the boat. And the black (sail?)

The legs are outboard motors and the "sail" is a stabilizing fin. This is a speedboat.

What are its stats?

It's a remodeled Rapid Rider.

...but it's twice as fast.

I'm not sure. Maybe its drill will be as fast as an upgraded Small Digger's, but due to level designs with shoreline rock that is unreachable by anything but the Wave Master, it might have a ridiculously powerful drill. I see no point in waiting for over a minute to get through a wall that's hidden at the end of a long walled-off river. Maybe 30 seconds for Hard Rock would be reasonable, and 5 and 10 for Dirt and Loose Rock.

Now that Thanksgiving is over, beta slot entries have been processed. Since there were not enough to necessitate a dice roll, everyone that submitted an entry will get to test the beta. The following is the list of members that get to do all of my testing for me help me make the mod a fun and challenging experience:

1. PWNZOR
  2. addictgamer
  3. TheDoctor
  4. TheEPICtrainrider
  5. Anonymouse

The Wave Master in-game. It's still a little big and the sailor stands up in it. I'm thinking of scaling it down further because the motors are huge compared to the raiders, but some say bigger is better. What's your opinion?

• Cyrem pinned this topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.