Calling all Bionice Modders!

DeactivatedAccount

DeactivatedAccount

Any true bionicle fan knows what im on about when i say the holy grail of bionicle.

The legend of mata nui (2001 PC Game) beta disks.

The game was never finished, but 10 beta diska have been realcesed. And with the combined effot of Me and ShieldofAges A beta disk has been found.

Now, shield is trying to get it on torrent, So it can be downloaded and fixed.

The beta disk is the entire game, but due to a glich.. The first levels unwinable. When BLOMN is on torrent, could RRU Fix it.

All it needs is a level tweak, andthen we re-upload it saying *now fixed* and every bionicle fan is happy!

So im calling all Bionicle Modders! Ill update you when shield manages to get a copy of the game, and once its fixed,

Well. Dont you wanta play the original Bionicle game?

I don't think it's possible because I've tried it and it is in a strange format. I beleve it's hex but I can't be sure. Get an expert hex editor or someone else to help. If you could give me the files of the game, I could try.

JrMasterModelBuilder

Excuse me while I gape in awe. :o You guys finally found one?

You have no idea how hard I have been searching for one of these. Please, give us the link! I am very interested in not only playing it, but fixing the glitch. I have fixed a few video games in my day. I have a few buddies who are also up to the challenge. I'm sure, together, we can overcome any technical difficulties we may face.

Off Topic: P.S. No, I didn't join just for this. It just made me sit down and finally do it. ;)

DeactivatedAccount

Once Shield puts it on torrent, ill give you the link.

Then, we will fix level 1, repost it on torrent. Everyones happy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So not to by cynical or anything (and count me as someone who would really like to see this happen), but does shield actually have a copy? I don't know if there's more to the story than your post on his youtube channel, but it sounds like the disk you're talking about here is Deep Brick's - and he's already made it clear that he isn't in a position to release his copy.

(wow, this is my first post... well, guess I'm a lurker here for RR, but this is the first time I felt the need to speak up!)

So not to by cynical or anything (and count me as someone who would really like to see this happen), but does shield actually have a copy? I don't know if there's more to the story than your post on his youtube channel, but it sounds like the disk you're talking about here is Deep Brick's - and he's already made it clear that he isn't in a position to release his copy.

(wow, this is my first post... well, guess I'm a lurker here for RR, but this is the first time I felt the need to speak up!)

Well hi there. There is a string to post noob (jk) "hi, im new" topics. Hi though again. :)

• 2 years later...

I would like to help when i finish my exams. It's possible to download the game on torrent ?

If the answer is no, i will try to search the mata levels on "Bionicle: The Game".

Dude, Niall's been AFK for years, much like the last post in this thread. The dream is over, boys.

I doubt the torrent is up, either.

• 4 weeks later...

The dream is over, boys.

This dream maybe over... but they are out there somewhere....

It's only a matter of time unless they meet the rubbish bin, then history shall be lost forever.

This dream maybe over... but they are out there somewhere....

It's only a matter of time unless they meet the rubbish bin, then history shall be lost forever.

LEGO would still have copies, I'm sure. Unfortunately, we all know how successful requests to them are.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Hmm.. so has it been determined yet if Shield had a copy or Deep Brick? It's a shame the downfall of BZPower last year completely wiped out whatever plan Red Quark was working on at the time. Has there been any further news or word at all from him since then?

• 10 years later...
Condiment Pie

I think I actually played this game back in 2001. It was bring your kid to beta test day. I got to play for an hour, but I finished the whole game. They were so impressed, they wanted to hire me, but I declined. Instead they sent a whole copy of their development files and every Bionicle set, including prototypes. Unfortunately I left it all in my skyhouse which was knocked out of orbit by a meteor and fell into the sun.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.