Lego Island 1: Who are these people?

Thomkok23

Hey guys! I am trying to create as many lego island 1 characters in studio as possible, but I found special characters without a name mentioned in the game or anywhere else. Does anybody know the names of these characters? I got some names from this website: https://brickipedia.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_LEGO_Island_Characters, but no idea if I am on the right track.

CSw0z6i.png

This character is probably called Brian Shrimp. He is mentioned on the brickipedia website and I found evidence on this post:

n7o90lo.png

This character could be called Luke Tepid according to the brickipedia website I used.

4GITur9.png

This character could be called Shorty Tails according to the brickipedia website I used.

jCnaWkr.png

Could not find any name for this character.

9KNThCA.png

Could not find any name for this character.

pwiCPxg.png

Is this character somebody familiar on the island (Nick Brick) or is it somebody new?

If somebody knows the names of the characters listed here please let me know.

Edited by Thomkok23

• 2 weeks later...

Well the character swimming underwater appears to have the same face as Nick Brick, but that could potentially be a coincidence since there's nothing else that I'm aware of indicating that he's the same character.

Nick Brick is indeed the only comparable character with the same face. I forgot to put his name in the description as a potential option. It would be a unfortunate if this character does not have any evidence of a name associated with him. Because I am not able to find anything on google, I am currently using placeholder names I thought up. For now I call the fourth character 'Mechanic", the Fifth character "Mrs. Flowers" and the last character is called "Swimmer".

If somebody else knows the real names of these character please let me know. Or at least a confirmation would be good too.

Edited by Thomkok23

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.