Stunt Rally Credits

lol username

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

This guy posted the Stunt Rally Credits on YouTube. However, on my game, there are no credits - you can't view them anywhere, and they don't play after you beat Mr X. It is this way on every computer I have tried it on. What's going on? Am I missing something?

Maybe he has access to the canceled PlayStation version?

Also, I am going to try to contact the game's testers mentioned in the video. Maybe we can get some info from them to tide us over until I can get my hands on that beta disk in New York next year...

My stunt Rally has Credits

Interesting. Maybe there were different releases? Hey, could you post a picture of the disk and/or box for me so I can compare something? Actually, could you send me the video file for the outro? It should either be in the program files or on the disk.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

StuntRally.exe

File Version: 0.3.7.9

Product Version: 0, 3, 7, 9

_msr.exe

File Version: 0.3.8.1

Product Version: 0, 3, 8, 1

I don't know whether I have the credits or not, seeing as I don't fancy playing it.

Mine is from a FOCUS Essential double pack release of IXS and Stunt Rally.

Heh, the person who sold it to me is named Laura...

lol, laura brick.

The first LEGO Stunt Rally I ever had, had no videos, that means no intro, no outro, no character videos or those stuff, when I got it again now I saw the install thing has the option "Install with Videos"

WHOA

• 8 months later...

Just to add to this topic, I have two copies of LEGO Stunt Rally - the original jewel case release and a later release by FOCUS. The former copy does have video credits and the latter doesn't, so I assume they were removed in re-releases.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.