Run LEGO Island Diskless

Lair

Find the location you installed LEGO Island.

Default: C:\Program Files\LEGO Island

Open the disk, go under the folder called "LEGO". There will be a folder called "Scripts".

Go back to the installed location, open the folder "LEGO" and see there is a folder "Scripts". Copy the Scripts folder from the disk to here and merge the two folders, and any others.

Now you won't have to put the seedee in your compyootar.

• Like 4

If only LEGO Island would actually run on my compyootar. :cry:

What happens when you try to run it with or without the seedee? Is it a matter of Infosiezures or will it just greenredbrick you crash?

It was the installer that didn't work the last time I tried (that being very long ago). It did somehow work today.

So I did some ambulance driving thing and after that, while I was trying to exit the game, it decided to crash.

while I was trying to exit the game, it decided to crash.

This is nothing unusual at all. In fact, it's the origin of the six exits (example: green red brick, you stay!). Just mess with the "To Configure LEGO Island" program, or run the game in 256 colors, if you really don't want to bother with making him loop stuff.

GRINGO, rstay

• 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...

This shall prove usefull when I get the time to break out my 98 again. Thanks lair!

Now you won't have to put the seedee in your compyootar.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.