LEGO Racers 2 GBA Beta Walkthrough

le717

Since May, my brother rioforce has been doing a walkthrough of LEGO Racers 2 GBA Beta, and he has just finished it. IDK if anyone knew this, but last year, jamesster did an update on YT saying he found a LR2 GBA Beta ROM, and uploaded a few videos of it. In April, I went on a hunt for this ROM, and rio ended up doing a walkthrough of it using VBAM. Now that it is done, I'm going to show it off here. I'm sure someone will like it. ;)

LEGO Racers 2 GBA Beta Walkthrough Playlist

http://www.youtube.c...6FE6444F8D8199C

A few notes:

*The timer is broken throughout the entire game. On one level, you are supposed to get 2:30 minutes, but end up getting 5 minutes.

*The spawn points are whacked. Spawning outside the track, respawning in lime green liquid, it forced him to skip a few tracks because they could not be beaten.

*I have never seen a more dramatic ending to a game. It is crazy. :P

*Dialogue is incomplete. It says Sandy Bay, Sandy Island, and Brickton. There is also some incomplete text.

*Any other crazy stuff I forgot. ;P

Enjoy everyone!

I've already been following this, though that's quite obvious given my comments on it. :P Glad somebody had the patience to do it, for me, one playthrough was enough.

Also, Brickton = the town on Sandy Bay, and Sandy Island = an early name for Sandy Bay (the PC game files also call the world Sandy Island). In the final game, all instances of "Sandy Island" are replaced with "Sandy Bay". Brickton is the actual first world, with Sandy Bay being the island containing it, and just being a sort of overall hub for the game. In the PC game, the maps for Sandy Bay and Brickton are merged, with and the town (now just a location in Sandy Bay) is never identified as Brickton.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.