Unused Cutscene

Mr. Skeltal

Fluffy Cupcake

This was shown somewhere on here before. I'm not sure if in a topic (which would make it harder to spot), but nevertheless it was. Anyone care to point us in the right direction?

Moreover, LEGO Island has plenty of unused in-game cutscenes (All but at least two of which are for Part One of the Brickster's Escape) that can be viewed by using V+A (Play all cutscenes) and C+##. (You'll have to experiment a bit to find out where they all take place, I don't have my list anymore.) However, I only recorded one of them, (Which went with this audio) and that's now unavailable because I still don't feel like opening another YT account, and even if I did, I still couldn't record them because Windows 8, so if anyone else wants to record them, please do, just turn 3D Sound off so we can hear the dialog in all it's glory.

(Okay, so I actually have a laptop with Win7, but it's dying and it's screen is bashed in, and I only have CRT monitors. Worse, it refuses to charge, so once I do get it to charge, I can't move it or else it can and will stop charging.)

O.T.
Hahaha le717 got ninja'd

How on earth did you find this? :af:

I was on youtube looking for anything new about lego island

And what type of file was the cutscene? :af:

All the fmvs in the game are smacker files, I made a thread about them >here.

It looks like this is outro.smk which I found in the game files that appeared to be an unnused video. I wonder how he got it D:

ProfessorBrickkeeper

I wonder how he got it D:

Why doesn't somebody simply PM him on YouTube and ask him how he did it? Who knows, perhaps somebody could even invite him to RRU!

• 3 weeks later...
Cloudstrife987

Has he replied to any of you through PMs?

Here are my ideas on how he got it.

1. He somehow swapped the names of the smacker files so this would play in game.

2. He has a smacker viewer that can read inside the SI archive.

3. He is a genius and he knows how to extract SI archives.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.