temple_arch.msh

lol username

lol username

Remember the removed temple area in LI2?

'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

11-2010-05-05-15-12-45.png

Well, I was poking around today and noticed a model called temple_arch.msh...

li2_temple_1.png

li2_temple_2.png

li2_temple_3.png

It's the original entrance to the removed temple area. But it doesn't match its counterpart in land.msh - looks like they stretched and squished it around a bit at some point.

li2_temple_4.png

li2_temple_5.png

Fluffy Cupcake

Oooh, good find there jamesster!

I'm kind of curious about if this game has any other unused models now.

lol username

Oooh, good find there jamesster!

I'm kind of curious about if this game has any other unused models now.

There's some fences (like you can see on the main menu and in the PS1 version, except not flat) and "ferry.msh", two flat planes that I guess sorta resemble a cutout of a ferry. They're also far away from the origin, as if they're meant to be seen from a distance. Also, in the GBA version, you take a ferry to Adventurer's Island... Probably more, I haven't gone through everything.

Edit: There's also OASI_OasisDoor.msh, for the main desert area, which looks like a cube-ish placeholder.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Eventually, yes. My own laptop is out of commission at the moment though (battery wore out + AC adapter is busted) so I won't be able to access any of this stuff for a little while.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.