Rru Webcomic

RockmoddeR

Should I make an RRU webcomic?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

2. 2. Would you want to be in it if I did?

3. 3. Would you be content with simple character drawings?

The troll is Doc. :P

/:|

Well that sums up a lot about your relationship with him...

lol, it's a joke. The point of the comic is to totally exaggerate the defining features of each member in a funny way.

Allow me to bump this:

http://rrurandomcomic.smackjeeves.com/

There. Now we have a proper comic. Feel free to tell apply as author if you have an account there.

Elsewise I shall update with every comic people post.

lol, it's a joke. The point of the comic is to totally exaggerate the defining features of each member in a funny way.

I'm calling complete and total [Please Talk Properly] on this. You think I'm a troll? What about the the hedgehogs and flamezilla? If I'm a troll, then James is THAT kid who always sits in the front of the class. I deny being a troll or having that as an exaggerated feature, joke or not. If you want trolls, go to 4chan.

In other news, a character list is still being requested.

I'm calling complete and total [Please Talk Properly] on this. You think I'm a troll? What about the the hedgehogs and flamezilla? I deny being a troll or having that as an exaggerated feature, joke or not. If you want trolls, go to 4chan.

The 322 brothers and "flamezilla" haven't appeared yet. You haven't seen what I've done to them. ;P

I'm calling complete and total [Please Talk Properly] on this. You think I'm a troll? What about the the hedgehogs and flamezilla? I deny being a troll or having that as an exaggerated feature, joke or not. If you want trolls, go to 4chan.

The 322 brothers and "flamezilla" haven't appeared yet. You haven't seen what I've done to them. ;P

Uh... who's flamezilla?

Also, lol @ Joe chasing Zeph

TheEPICtrainrider

Blah Blah Blah. Rant Rant Rant.

Charactor lists are for people who can't get their Charactos straight. You don't see Harry Potter or Calvin & Hobbes with an official character list.

Charactor lists are for people who can't get their Charactos straight. You don't see Harry Potter or Calvin & Hobbes with an official character list.

We are people who can't get their characters straight.

That means we need and want a character list.

Blah Blah Blah. Rant Rant Rant.

You're ignoring the fact that out of the blue there are a bunch of minifigs and a bunch of names and no mention of who is who.

What about the the hedgehogs?

Troll

I will have you know that I in no way am a troll.

You on the other hand are a huge troll.

You are a #5 troll (Read the fifth definition for troll.)

In other words:

I am not a troll and you are a troll, deal with it or try to act like a better person.

P.S. If you read the definition for #5 then you should have absolutely no reason to complain about this post as #5 is more like a compliment than an insult.

What about the the hedgehogs?

Troll

I will have you know that I in no way am a troll.

You on the other hand are a huge troll.

You are a #5 troll (Read the fifth definition for troll.)

In other words:

I am not a troll and you are a troll, deal with it or try to act like a better person.

P.S. If you read the definition for #5 then you should have absolutely no reason to complain about this post as #5 is more like a compliment than an insult.

Epic. Bloody. Facepalm.

1. Off topic.

2. WHERE IS MY CHARACTER LIST?

3. I'm wondering if I should try my hand at this. Make fun of people and stuff.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.