theextractor

My Rock Raiders Spore creations

If you have Spore, look me up the_extractor

EDIT: I'm planning on making more buildings and probably a rr adventure on galactic adventures sometime.

Slimy Slug

500232381218.png

Hover Scout

500232374831.png

Small Digger

500232391379.png

Tool Store

500239705576.png1252387319.png1252383331.png1252452087.png1252389681.png

Teleport Pad

?do=download

Power Station

?do=download

Edited by Slimy Slug

Sage-san The Windragon

Lol... Nice... i wish my spore working since i hasnt bother playing my spore. ;P

Plus my Spore:

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Sagez

Well done! Does the RR Sporecast already exist?

EDIT: Sorry, I just found it.

Here's a picture of the LMS Explorer V3; just open the sporepedia and drag&drop this picture in it:

*this link was broken, so plz look at post No.10*

Edited by Supersonic

Of course it is.

Btw, it's so sad that there are no more detailed pics of the lms explorer- that would really have helped me.

and @ extractor: here is the picture I hope to work:

80ePE.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Attached to this post you can find the newest version of my LMS Explorer. Although it gets an own ship class more and more... ;)

PS: Sorry for double post :)

PPS: I will upload bigger pictures later :)

1264975398.png

EDIT: Here are some pictures of the latest version:

1265134578.png

1265071667.png

Edited by Supersonic

sweet! looks good in the editor too. uses the freedom cheat though so it can't go in the sporecast. regardless, very nice!

Maybe it is(kind of). You can export creatures as a 3D model (in Collada format) and I once heard of a method to use/save vehicles (including UFOs) as creatures. Now I just have to find the instructions for doing so.

Vehicle rendering? It's coming.

http://oceanquigley.blogspot.com/2009/05/mike-khourys-military-machines.html

I wish it was. But on the same page it says 'buildings and vehicles are going to have to wait, for now it's only creatures' a month later and this hasn't changed yet. However, thanks for the link :) . Now at least I know that it will come one day.

Until then I'll use the methods from sporebase to make the LMS a creature and then export the 'creature'.

Hi all, now I did what I said in my last post (thanks to Sporebase ;) ) but I'm afraid it doesn't seem to work. I got a collada model by using the cheat, but when I opened it in Blender there were only two cubes. (real creatures exported in collada format can be shown correctly)

If you want, I can upload the results though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.