Rock Raiders Crash After Planting Dynamite

karsten

Hi,

As fare as i know i don't modded dynamite. But my game crashes when i am planting a dynamite on 3-4 seconds it crashes.

I already copyd orignal filles to the dynamite folder. But i don't know what is bugged. I think the timer because on 4 seconds it crashes.

Yes i'm back from the old rru (last time i was here is 2008)

Greetings, Karsten

Hi,

As fare as i know i don't modded dynamite. But my game crashes when i am planting a dynamite on 3-4 seconds it crashes.

I already copyd orignal filles to the dynamite folder. But i don't know what is bugged. I think the timer because on 4 seconds it crashes.

Yes i'm back from the old rru (last time i was here is 2008)

Greetings, Karsten

Hmmm, trying re-installing the game. If that doesn't work, then tell us your computers stats. Maybe the files are corrupt or your computer doesn't like exploding stuff...

Mmn,

For my grammer i am Dutch and i have Dislectie not that it matters :P

Does annyone know what filles are related in the lego.cfg file and miscanims map to dynamite and if you know pls send me the filles so maybe i can restore the broken ones.

And i'm reinstalling because i have alot mods apply d in the game except for a dynamite mod as far as i know

thx fore you support.

GO POST IN THE MEMBERS WELCOMING FORUM FIRST

also

Learn2Grammar.

As CTXXTC pointed out, Karsten was on the old forum and he registered here since January. He is not a native English speaker. So instead of going "Learn2Grammar", you should be commending him.

also

Learn2Grammar.

As CTXXTC pointed out, Karsten was on the old forum and he registered here since January. He is not a native English speaker. So instead of going "Learn2Grammar", you should be commending him.

Well could he not use the dictionary?

also

Learn2Grammar.

Well could he not use the dictionary?

He's also dyslexic. Could you just learn to read? I have no trouble understanding him.

Hi, i know what the problem is.

Because i renamed the map rock raiders to rock raiders modded.

So when you rename or replace the main install directory C:\Program Files\LEGO Media\Games\Rock Raiders

The game crashes when placing dynamite i think it has something to do with the engine or where "dynamite"gets his filles from.

So it's solved now.

And storm don't be hatter you are only on this topic to blame my vocab in english.

Thx everyone for helping.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.