Ninjago

lol username

I find it amusing that this guy wishes no "vulgar words" against us but won't waist any time calling us "poop heads".

Minifig9292

I find it amusing that this guy wishes no "vulgar words" against us but won't waist any time calling us "poop heads".

/:| (I actually made that face btw)

What is he 12?

"poop heads"

Really?

CURSE LIKE A MAN!

YOU PIECE OF [Please Talk Properly] [Please Talk Properly] [Please Talk Properly] [Please Talk Properly] [Please Talk Properly] PONIES [Please Talk Properly] [Please Talk Properly] FACE [Please Talk Properly] [Please Talk Properly] [Please Talk Properly] [Please Talk Properly] HIPPO [Please Talk Properly] FURRY [Please Talk Properly] [Please Talk Properly] [Please Talk Properly] [Please Talk Properly] [Please Talk Properly] SON OF A [Please Talk Properly] [Please Talk Properly] [Please Talk Properly]I HAVE EVER SEEN!

Do I win?

You win a lot my friend.

Although I don't think you can insult someone with the words hippo and furry.

Or at least in there current state of use.

Tauka Usanake

/:| (I actually made that face btw)

What is he 12?

"poop heads"

Really?

CURSE LIKE A MAN!

YOU PIECE OF [Please Talk Properly] [Please Talk Properly] [Please Talk Properly] [Please Talk Properly] [Please Talk Properly] PONIES [Please Talk Properly] [Please Talk Properly] FACE [Please Talk Properly] [Please Talk Properly] [Please Talk Properly] [Please Talk Properly] HIPPO [Please Talk Properly] FURRY [Please Talk Properly] [Please Talk Properly] [Please Talk Properly] [Please Talk Properly] [Please Talk Properly] SON OF A [Please Talk Properly] [Please Talk Properly] [Please Talk Properly]I HAVE EVER SEEN!

Do I win?

Cyrem should make an award for this. :lol: However he could have just posted "[Please Talk Properly]" or a single cuss word more than once. Unless there is a unfilter command to know what he really said, I only give surprise and lol credit +5

Minifig9292

Cyrem should make an award for this. :lol: However he could have just posted "[Please Talk Properly]" or a single cuss word more than once. Unless there is a unfilter command to know what he really said, I only give surprise and lol credit +5

I actually did say something in there.

I only repeated the same word a few times and a couple I had to replace with the censor becuase the forum wouldn't catch them.

Those ones are too strong for the younger posters.

Mainly becuase they are some REALLY NASTY sex positions that if I had to explain them it could scar you for life.

Being a furry, you tend to see disgusting crap not by your own choice.

suicide.gif

Now I must go dunk my tongue in medical alcoholic to clean it.

Devestater

What is he 12?

"poop heads"

Really?

CURSE LIKE A MAN!

Do I win?

Katatonic717 Why were you talking about your self? :chief::docs::jet::axle::sparks: :bandit:

Cyrem should make an award for this. :lol: However he could have just posted "[Please Talk Properly]" or a single cuss word more than once. Unless there is a un-filter command to know what he really said, I only give surprise and lol credit +5

I actually did say something in there.

I only repeated the same word a few times and a couple I had to replace with the censor because the forum wouldn't catch them.

Those ones are too strong for the younger posters.

Mainly because they are some REALLY NASTY sex positions that if I had to explain them it could scar you for life.

Being a furry, you tend to see disgusting crap not by your own choice.

Now I must go dunk my tongue in medical alcoholic to clean it.

I notice this a lot when I go on Fur Affinity and Inkbunny.

What is he 12?

"poop heads"

Really?

CURSE LIKE A MAN!

Do I win?

Katatonic717 Why were you talking about your self? :chief::docs::jet::axle::sparks::bandit:

Oh, great comeback, I tip my hat to you sir.

Now where is my hat?

Lol furris don't wear hats. Wait, Yogi bear wears a hat AND a tie.

And then Alphas brain imploded.

Lol it tends to do that

Minifig9292

Lol furris don't wear hats. Wait, Yogi bear wears a hat AND a tie.

*looks up at Tyrolean*

But I'm wearing a hat right now.

8S

• 3 months later...

What do these comments have to do with ninjago?

Unfortunatly, comrade, RRU has a severe habit in which its members go frequently on-topic for about 7 posts, then off-topic for 30, then back on, then off...

So yeah, just tell them to STFU and start gettin' on-topic...just like you own the place...

Honestly Ninjago isn't that bad. A couple of the sets are pretty cool. I would say its probably an improvement on the last ninja sets they did back in 1999. 2507 Fire Temple is pretty neat (though it and the other sets are hella expensive).

I would say its probably an improvement on the last ninja sets they did back in 1999.

Firstly... you think rainbow element ninjas spinning at gofy skeletons is an improvement on the realistic ninjas? >.<

And second, it was made in 1998, NOT '99. Learn the fact, the whatever the LEGO island quote says next by Bill Ding.

How the heck was the original Ninja theme realistic? It had small flying glider like things with dragon wings, ninjas in green and red, and samurai who loved pizza. I'd hardly call it realistic.

How the heck was the original Ninja theme realistic? It had small flying glider like things with dragon wings, ninjas in green and red, and samurai who loved pizza. I'd hardly call it realistic.

So spinning element rainbow ninjas spinning at big-headed skeletons on an alien planet is more realistic? 8S

Where did I say that? I said that the original Ninja theme wasn't entirely realistic (which you did say). Ninjago is just purely cartoony, no sense of realism.

• 2 weeks later...

Ninjago is just purely cartoony, no sense of realism.

And they have voices.

LEGO MEN DON'T DESERVE VOICES. GIVE THEM BACK THEIR GRUNTS AND PUFFS.

Minifigs having voice acting is hardly anything new, heck, they had voice acting as far back as old commercials for Futuron sets. Voice acting in games and other TV related things is quite common...

Minifigs having voice acting is hardly anything new, heck, they had voice acting as far back as old commercials for Futuron sets. Voice acting in games and other TV related things is quite common...

...shut up, Jamesster.

LOLJKS, but seriously, IMO they overdo the voicing. Simply sounds generally works better in my tastes.

Lego men don't deserve voices. Give them back their grunts and puffs.

They sound far better with proper (not bad) voice acting than grunts or "Imma cachoo ina crumy!"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.