Rock Raiders 2

MCHover

On other websites i have seen that fans of the LEGO Island series have made the "Lego Island 3".

I have also noticed that the first question in F.A.Q. are: Can we email Lego to ask them to make Rock Raiders 2?

Now, the obvious question is this: rockraidersunited is a community with mostly programmers, so why haven't you already made this second game. The Rock Raiders 2?

BECAUSE EVERYONE HATES EACH OTHER AND NO ONE CAN AGREE ON HOW MANY TIMES CHIEF SHOULD YELL "ANOTHER [Please Talk Properly]ING LANDSLIDE HA...oh, sorry about that.

Firstly, welcome! Sit down, make yourself at home.

There are a number of reasons why there isn't a LegoRR2. I can see the main reason is probably the project called "ORR". Search it up, it's pretty damn awesome. Anyways, we arn't mostly programmers (everyone knows how bad I failed on the last program I tried to write...), we don't have access to the source, we can't find a way make new dialouges with the original characters voices and various other stuff.

Go figure.

P.S: A few of us are making "overhauls", which is sort of what you want. Take a look at the Overhauls section. Baz's Mod is out, Time Raiders and Return to Planet U are going steady, and there are a barrage of other projects also being worked on.

I'm not a programmer at all, I'm a computer engineer, and I solve problems. Not problems like what is beauty, because that would fall within...oh never mind.

I am creating a very simple mod for LRR that only involves the CFG. It makes the gameplay more enjoyable, and more logical. The order to teleport stuff down is tool store->power station->teleport pad and dock->support station->all the other buildings.

The power station costs twelve ore, but no crystals. The teleport pad costs 8 ore and two crystals. Why did it change? I find the gameplay alot more challenging that way.

"ORR" was meant to be a remake, but it turned into heaps of different branches of fan games. There is actually only about 4 or 5 programmers here, each specializing in there own language of choice. The rest of the users are either just fans or modders that mod the first game, which is kinda the objective of RRU, to enhance the first game.

Okey... I thank you! My question have been fully answered now. I thought that the idea about Lego Island 3 was great, so I thought you might could do the same with LRR.

Apparently you are not all programmers, like i thought. You are just "normal" like me. :)

Okey... I thank you! My question have been fully answered now. I thought that the idea about Lego Island 3 was great, so I thought you might could do the same with LRR.

Apparently you are not all programmers, like i thought. You are just "normal" like me. :)

But there are allot of members that make the mods here on the forum you have programmers modelers lvl desingers and allot of people making/searching for new mods that can be applyd ;)

You can take a-look here:

These are new models that make the game look allot nicer :)

You might say I've heard of LI3, it's the reason I joined BZPower. It seems the project is on hold now though.

As said earlier there's ORR here, but not really a Rock Raiders 2. However, I'm working on my own 3D LEGO fan-made game, and it has a Rock Raiders/Power Miners zone.

adventurerstwister.png

A slighty outdated model for the game, the newer minifigs have smoothed edges and more accurate arms, along with some better looking textures. That's really all I have to show for it at the moment as I'm working on coding first, then levels and graphics, but it's something.

First of all, Welcome back to RRU.

Second, I think Extreme pretty much said everything about a LRR2. There will never be an OFFICIAL version, but I believe Lair of Rockwhales is making an overhaul called "The Return to Planet U", which will OBVIOUSLY be a sequel. BUT, since we're all doing this when we can, there's probably no official release date.

Well, I hope I kinda helped!

and I solve problems. Not problems like what is beauty, because that would fall within...oh never mind.

O.T.

HEY...CIREVAM'S THE ENGINEER, DON'T YOU START TOO!

Sorry to bust your bubble.

I'm not a programmer at all, I'm a computer engineer, and I solve problems. Not problems like what is beauty, because that would fall within...oh never mind.

I am creating a very simple mod for LRR that only involves the CFG. It makes the gameplay more enjoyable, and more logical. The order to teleport stuff down is tool store->power station->teleport pad and dock->support station->all the other buildings.

The power station costs twelve ore, but no crystals. The teleport pad costs 8 ore and two crystals. Why did it change? I find the gameplay alot more challenging that way.

Make it 10 ore and 2 crystals and i'll be happy xD;)

You might say I've heard of LI3, it's the reason I joined BZPower. It seems the project is on hold now though.

As said earlier there's ORR here, but not really a Rock Raiders 2. However, I'm working on my own 3D LEGO fan-made game, and it has a Rock Raiders/Power Miners zone.

adventurerstwister.png

A slighty outdated model for the game, the newer minifigs have smoothed edges and more accurate arms, along with some better looking textures. That's really all I have to show for it at the moment as I'm working on coding first, then levels and graphics, but it's something.

Is it that Time Cruisers Game I heard about?

If it is good luck if it isn't good luck anyway

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.