~The Brony Herd~

Minifig9292

Fluffy Cupcake

It works in the post preview, but when I save it it doesn't. So I just changed it to a link stating that.

Edit: Darn it, is still doesn't work. Oh haha, I know why, the RRU censor is messing it up. Change the *s with the correct word, and it will be fixed.

First time I'm on RRU today, besides when the episode was actually on, so I didn't get around to posting it yet. :P

Well do you know where we can find it?

Nevermind

This topic has just made my day 8D *stalks*

(if I remember I'll throw my random Spartan Pony over here X3)

So are you a brony, or are you going to bash us???

Fluffy Cupcake

Yay! Another brony! Welcome to RRU's MLP:FIM topic!

What, no part 2.

And on top of what I said, I would of waited for BeanyOne's anyway, cause that's who I'm subbed to.

What, no part 2.

And on top of what I said, I would of waited for BeanyOne's anyway, cause that's who I'm subbed to.

I'm also subbed to BeanyOne, I just really wanted to see the video so I just found the best one and posted it.

By the way, PTGigi's the new Rainbow Dash!

Honestly, Stan. Read his post and use critical thinking. Does it look like he's trying to bash you? Although his emotes are disturbing. Why am I even here?

Honestly, Stan. Read his post and use critical thinking. Does it look like he's trying to bash you? Although his emotes are disturbing. Why am I even here?

*her xD Lolz, I'ma girl :3

What, no part 2.

I'm also subbed to BeanyOne, I just really wanted to see the video so I just found the best one and posted it.

I'm the new Rainbow Dash? O: Sweet! (though Fluttershy is better >:3)

And now I find my SPARTAN PONY 8D

e41a7595dc2d6630f41cf84cf6c17d6e-d3hh1cz

^That's what happens when I want to do fanart for two different fandoms at the same time xD

*her xD Lolz, I'ma girl :3

...wait what ._.

Yep :3 *pokes gender in her profile* xD

Sorry. Girls are rare around here.

Lol yeah, I read that in the discussion on my intro thread xD About 3-4 it sounds like o3o

Fluffy Cupcake

Well you can change the video now that BeanyOne is out. Not that is matters anymore.

What happened to the old one? :o

Fluffy Cupcake

I saw that on EqD. :P

Have you guys heard of EquestriaOnline? It's still in pre-alpha, but it looks good so far. There is an outdated demo (it's the only demo out there) if you wanna try walking around in an outdated map for yourself. I don't remember where it was mentioned, but you use left shift to run (no running animation in the demo, so don't complain about it looking bad.)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.