~The Brony Herd~

Minifig9292

I had an idea for a Pinkie Pie fanfic some time ago, I would've had to post it on the Fan Fic site because it would've had adult themes, I'm probably not going to write it at this point.

But it would have been called "Kinkie Pie", it would have had Pinkie Pie and Big McIntosh, and maybe Applejack.

And a whole ton of cupcake frosting!

lol, There are plenty of other sites you would have a better shot at putting it on you moron.

Or I could post it on Fan Fic and those other sites.

and a weapon (like Stan's teal blade).
What weapon is that? Also, a non-guard pony having a weapon? Really? /:|

I agree. There is no reason for a non guard pony yo have a weapon because that would just look suspicious.

And the human idea is good but no humans is one of the things that makes MLP:FIM a good show.

I bet almost nobody here knows that one of the producers of MLP:FIM made Fosters home for imaginary friends.

Who do you think we are?

We all should know that by now, did you really think you were the first to learn that?

I bet almost nobody here knows that one of the producers of MLP:FIM made Fosters home for imaginary friends.

Boxes and clocks.

You get so many of them.

I bet *you* didn't know (since you proved your complete stupidity to me), that the creative director for season 1 was also the creator of Power Puff Girls, Fosters, and was one of the lead animators on Iron Giant.

Boxes and clocks.

You get so many of them.

I bet *you* didn't know (since you proved your complete stupidity to me), that the creative director for season 1 was also the creator of Power Puff Girls, Fosters, and was one of the lead animators on Iron Giant.

Let me just say a few things right here.

Power Puff Girls was a good creative show that I used to watch. It got silly at times and around the end of the show but I watched it.

Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends was a good creative show that I used to watch. It got silly at times and around the end of the show but I watched it.

The Iron Giant was one of the greatest movies ever made in my opinion with one of the best endings for a children's movie that I can remember.

Now ask us again if we knew that.

Fluffy Cupcake

Power Puff Girls was a good creative show that I used to watch. It got silly at times and around the end of the show but I watched it.

Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends was a good creative show that I used to watch. It got silly at times and around the end of the show but I watched it.

The Iron Giant was one of the greatest movies ever made in my opinion with one of the best endings for a children's movie that I can remember.

I never really watched any of those shows or that movie, except for maybe one episode of Fosters when I was at my grandma's one time a while ago.

I never really watched any of those shows or that movie, except for maybe one episode of Fosters when I was at my grandma's one time a while ago.

Well you should at least see The Iron Giant. It has a great plot and you really start to tear up around the end of it.

I've always wanted to watch The Iron Giant.

Foster's was a great show. A little stupid at times (When EVERYONE looks at eachother for, like FIVE MINUTES, doing nothing.), but still creative.

But anyways... I knew that Lauren Faust was in charge of SOMETHING in all of those shows (and that she's no longer in charge of FiM).

One last thing, My human character will NOT weild a weapon when in Pony form (He can't anyways!), and he will only assume Human form when nopony's around. Although he will PROBABLY be human around certian characters. Like Discord, Celestia, and/or Luna at first. Of course my character won't be lugging around a SWORD as a pony. I'm still keeping the details under wraps for now.

As for WHAT the teal sword is, if you've read my Blog of Stan McStudz story, you'll know that Stan took a teal sword from Captain Click shortly after the battle with him. THAT means that this story MIGHT be connected in some way... like "Another Time, Another Place" kind of thing. I'm still thinking about it.

One last thing, My human character will NOT weild a weapon when in Pony form (He can't anyways!), and he will only assume Human form when nopony's around. Although he will PROBABLY be human around certian characters. Like Discord, Celestia, and/or Luna at first. Of course my character won't be lugging around a SWORD as a pony. I'm still keeping the details under wraps for now.

As for WHAT the teal sword is, if you've read my Blog of Stan McStudz story, you'll know that Stan took a teal sword from Captain Click shortly after the battle with him. THAT means that this story MIGHT be connected in some way... like "Another Time, Another Place" kind of thing. I'm still thinking about it.

...What?

Wow, I'm led back to ponies here? O_O

Anyways,

Is anyone working on a pony mod for LRR?

I'm fiddling with textures right now.

Teehee.

I Am Not Here

Wow, I'm led back to ponies here? O_O

Anyways,

Teehee.

No

But thats a cool idea xD

But i did turn one of the charaters into a pony (in fanart form)

Fluffy Cupcake

Anyways,

Teehee.

No, but you can make one if you like.

Every game I I play that's modable, I usually add ponies to it. Though, I haven't been playing RRs, so I haven't ponyfied that yet.

Anyways,

Teehee.

No, but you can make one if you like.

Every game I play that's modable, I usually add ponies to it. Though, I haven't been playing RRs, so I haven't ponyfied that yet.

OK, if we do something like mod LRR to have ponies on it, Cyrem will almost indefinately unleash the banhammer on ALL of those who were for it. In other words, DON'T DO IT. We'll have people raging at us.

Cyrem, if you're reading this, I WAS NEVER IN AGREEMENT WITH PONIFYING LRR.

Fluffy Cupcake

OK, if we do something like mod LRR to have ponies on it, Cyrem will almost indefinately unleash the banhammer on ALL of those who were for it. In other words, DON'T DO IT. We'll have people raging at us.

We should totally do it. Let the haters rage.

We should totally do it. Let the haters rage.

Well, I'll have NO part in it. But I WILL do my duty as moderator if it gets out of hand.

You have been warned.

Fluffy Cupcake

Just talked with Cy in the chat. He said he wouldn't ban, but he would do very bad things. I want to know what the bad things are but at the same time I don't.

Just talked with Cy in the chat. He said he wouldn't ban, but he would do very bad things. I want to know what the bad things are but at the same time I don't.

Then don't do it. I don't want the bronies on RRU to be more hated/looked down upon than we already are.

Fluffy Cupcake
Then don't do it. I don't want the bronies on RRU to be more hated/looked down upon than we already are.
And how exactly would this make us more looked down upon? I really don't get why they look down upon us in the first place. It's not like there is anything BAD about like FIM.

Hey, everyone!!! Check out my OC for my fanfic!

STERLING SMOULDER (pony Form)

In Black Coat

0NoSz1.png

Without coat:

1zeLLO.png

Now, I know he doesn't have a Cutie Mark... yet... but I can't think of a good one for him yet.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.