~The Brony Herd~

Minifig9292

Fluffy Cupcake

Yay for remastered theme song in the next episode! I'm going to miss the livestream this week because I'm gonna be gone for the weekend, good thing someone will have uploaded it to Youtube in HD when I get back.

What I got from episode 3.

1. Fluttershy with super karate kick action!

2. Twilights rapeface when she's talking to the crusaders is pretty creepy.

3. Kinda seems like they wanted Princess Celestia to look like a god when she finally showed up, I mean, whats with the whole glowing thing?

4. LOL, those ponys didn't stand a chance holding Big McIntosh back.

5. Pinkie's basket went into the air, so how did she have one during the stampede?

6. Derpy v.s The Mayor!

7. The Sonic Rainbomb was AWESOME!

8. They wrote group letter, YAY!

I Am Not Here

I haven't watched the new episode (YET.), but apparantly, according to the guys on FiM.org:

jKEG9w.png

OMG GET READY FOR TWILIGHT SPARKLE OVERLOAD

I'm not sure if I like the new theme song.

As in like, I like it on the exact same level as the original one.

Which makes it "okay".

I'm debating on changing my "Pinkiaminia Diane-Cupcakes-Pie With Fez" avatar to "Twilight-Crazy-Pants-Sparkle-With-Fez".

Yes or No?

I'm not sure if I like the new theme song.

As in like, I like it on the exact same level as the original one.

Which makes it "okay".

I'm debating on changing my "Pinkiaminia Diane-Cupcakes-Pie With Fez" avatar to "Twilight-Crazy-Pants-Sparkle-With-Fez".

Yes or No?

Yes and then never speak of cupcakes or and stop using her full name. Do you think this is a rock farm or something?

I are brony!

Have some pics from my phone of some of my collection. These are older...but I've been a fan of MLP since I was young.

If you don't mind me asking are you male or female?

Because it is just a tad strange that you have been a fan of MLP since you were young. (Although it isn't a bad thing and no one is going to make fun of you or anything.)

Fluffy Cupcake

Oh hey, an older MLP fan. Tbh I haven't actually seen any older MLP fans on the internet yet. Anyway, welcome to the RRU brony heard.

You might want to fix the url's on those images, as the don't seem to link to any images.

Yes or No?

Yes, you should change it.

Oh and Pinkiaminia's hair is down, not up, so your avatar has been incorrect this whole time.

I are brony!

Have some pics from my phone of some of my collection. These are older...but I've been a fan of MLP since I was young.

Welcome to RRU, its great to see another MLP: FIM fan.

Oh, and just so you know, this is the only topic that we are permitted to talk about MLP: FIM in.

Oh, and try to get those images fixed, we would really like to see them.

Oh hey, an older MLP fan. Tbh I haven't actually seen any older MLP fans on the internet yet. Anyway, welcome to the RRU brony heard.

You might want to fix the url's on those images, as the don't seem to link to any images.

18 not old enough for yah?

Fluffy Cupcake

18 not old enough for yah?

I was meaning a long time fan of MLP, before FIM.

I actually do know someone older than 18 who is a brony.

I'm a female, and I'm 20. A lot of my guy friends here at college are bronies, too (22-19).

I copypasat'd the links from my online phone album, and the only way to make it link to a "real" site would be to download (they download in a zip, so I'd need to unzip it), reupload them to something else, and then re-link the stuff. Ugh.

And I completely understand why other forum members don't want it discussed in other threads.

Fluffy Cupcake
And I completely understand why other forum members don't want it discussed in other threads.
Actually, it's only because the admin HATES the fandom.

You know what I really hate about some MLP fans?

I hate when they take "Cupcakes" to a whole new level by making fan art about it. It gets even worse when they for some unexplainable reason add Discord into the fan art. Why would you add Discord into a pony gore fan fic? I mean if you actually pay attention to Discords personality in the show then you would know that he would probably get freaked out by a crazy psychotic pony killing other ponies and doing who knows what with them.

And I hate stupid fan couples like Pinkie Pie/Discord and Pinkamena Diane Pie/Discord. How in the world did you get that couple?

It's this kind of stuff that makes people not like MLP.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.