~The Brony Herd~

Minifig9292

Are you going to make a similar one but female?

WHAAAAAAAAT!

You mean to tell me that wasn't female?

You know what I think they should have in MLP: FIM?

1. I think there should be an episode where Pinkie Pie's two sisters visit Ponyville.

2. And I think they should introduce the Sea ponys into the FIM universe, I mean, they were in the original G1 pony show, and it is a cute concept, their basically seahorses anyways.

Theres probably 1-2 more things I think they should do, but I can't think of those right now.

Oh, but what do you guys think of the 2 things I think they should do?

Fluffy Cupcake

1. Doesn't sound like too bad of an idea.

2. Maybe if they went to the beach, which was a thought that has crossed my mind, as they've never actually went to one yet.

Fluffy Cupcake

Anyone recognize what game this song is remixed off of?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9bvDD7EsAM

I'm kinda just curious to see who has played it. :P

Edit: So apparently Season 3 voice acting has been stated already.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/11/tara-strong-confirmed-season-three.html

Also, it is unconfirmed whether Season 3 will be 13 episodes or the regular 26.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/11/more-season-three-information.html

Are you going to make a similar one but female?

WHAAAAAAAAT!

You mean to tell me that wasn't female?

You know what I think they should have in MLP: FIM?

1. I think there should be an episode where Pinkie Pie's two sisters visit Ponyville.

2. And I think they should introduce the Sea ponys into the FIM universe, I mean, they were in the original G1 pony show, and it is a cute concept, their basically seahorses anyways.

Theres probably 1-2 more things I think they should do, but I can't think of those right now.

1. OK, that's a good idea.

2. NO. ABSOLUTELY NOT. Seaponies would NOT sit well with today's audience. Then again... Maybe it could be pulled off. I just can't see it happening.

Fluffy Cupcake

2. NO. ABSOLUTELY NOT. Seaponies would NOT sit well with today's audience. Then again... Maybe it could be pulled off. I just can't see it happening.

Ehem.

Made by one of the popular FIM remixers, also, I've seen seaponies been brought up here and there.

Sea Lyra is awesome:

tumblr_lrr8h5Morw1r2r7jpo1_500.png

I Am Not Here

Ehem.

Made by one of the popular FIM remixers, also, I've seen seaponies been brought up here and there.

*Looks at cover* Hey, it's Nitori from Touhou in seapony form!

As long as their written into the show the right way, seaponies would make a great addition to Friendship is Magic.

You know, something like, Twilight Sparkle is looking through a book about mythical creatures (most of which they have already seen, including Discord) and she gets the a page about seaponies, and you know, the book wound say something like:

"There have been many siting throughout history, but nopony has ever found clear evidence of the existence of seaponies."

And then Twilight, I don't know, goes and asks the others if they want to come with her to find some evidence, and as we all know, the rest of the ponies would completely ignore her reasons to go to the ocean and instead think of it as a trip to the beach.

Spike would stay home for some reason like dragons and large bodies of water don't mix or something.

There would be a small montage of them getting ready and then traveling to the beach.

A little more exposition, a montage of them having fun.

And then something would happen like they find one pasted out in a really shallow pool or something, and they would put it in a kiddie pool that Pinkie most likely would have brought(because we all know she would bring that).

It wakes up and thanks then for saving it, they sing a song.

And then the rest of the episode I can't think of.

But yeah, that was basically the way I see them writing the seaponies into the FIM universe.

I think it would be cool if seaponies had the power to use the reflectiveness of water to make themselves look like regular normal 4 legged ponies, only in seapony form. Because them the Lyra seapony could exist.

It feels like I'm talking to myself, so what do the rest of you think, and whats your ideas on how seaponies could be introduced into FIM?

Fluffy Cupcake

That part with the singing, just doesn't seem like it would fit, It's like a song just HAD to be tossed in the episode last minute, like some old cartoons did. The rest is fine.

My 3 complete stages of converting to bronism

1. What the heck is all this fan-art of ponies going around the web?! Facepalm!

*then eventually linked to episode 1 of MLP FIM*

2. Ah, okay, clearly I've underestimated it and can understand why there's a craze about it. But meh...

then somewhere between episode 3 - 5....

3. I like it! It's one of favorite cartoons!

But I still can't settle the issue how MLP FIM became an internet meme. I'm mean, there are a lot of other things I think are pretty cool too and haven't got that much attention. But to be actually optimistic, as far as I've seen, MLP FIM is one of the best internet memes to ever happen.

• Like 1

Dudes, did you hear that they officially named Lyra and Carrot Top?

Their names are now Heartstrings and Golden Harvest.

And honestly, I kinda like these names, don't get me wrong the fan names were good, but Lyra's wasn't that creative, yeah, she has a Lyra on her butt, but naming her Lyra would be like naming Rarity something like Diamond.

Carrot Top was actually a pretty good name, but I just like how Golden Harvest sounds, it sounds a little more magical.

Fluffy Cupcake

Dudes, did you hear that they officially named Lyra and Carrot Top?

http://img.ponibooru.org/_images/346aa8316671323dc9d3f8d540658fcf/80212%20-%20Cutie_Mark_Crusaders%20Hasbro%20Sweetie_Belle%20apple_bloom%20cheerilee%20meta%20scootaloo%20toy.png

In other words, don't trust the toy names for being official. I myself do like those 'official' names better though.

*Sees 24 pages of this stuff*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le5RfiISxwE

That is all.

I actually found it to be pretty funny.

I completely agree with this video.

Lol!

Wish I found this video first, it's pretty funny.

No, I didn't have to group all the quotes together, but I felt like doing it anyways.

Lol, The Cutie Pox was a pretty funny episode.

I'll post a link when BeanyOne uploads the video.

Fluffy Cupcake

*Sees 24 pages of this stuff*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le5RfiISxwE

That is all.

I actually found it to be pretty funny.

I completely agree with this video.

Lol!

Wish I found this video first, it's pretty funny.

They guy who posted the video is actually half brony. xD

Edit: Have you guys heard the bad news of Hasbro removing all FIM episodes from youtube?

Some fellow brony posted this on a Youtube in the comments.

1D1Pu.png

Edit: Have you guys heard the ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC, GUN-FIRING, PARTY-INDUCING news of Hasbro removing all FIM episodes from youtube?

Fixed for the greater justice. Hasbro, I salute you.

Fluffy Cupcake

Edit: Have you guys heard the ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC, GUN-FIRING, PARTY-INDUCING news of Hasbro removing all FIM episodes from youtube?

I totally expected a comment from a hater, it was obviously coming. ;)

Serious? PARTY like it's 1699'! :af:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.