Rock Raiders Music

daddy7860

Alright this is killing me, I have DEFINITELY heard track 4 from another game, SERIOUSLY does anyone know what it is?!

Edit: 10 seconds after I posted this, I thought of Bejeweled... can anyone confirm this? I have Bejeweled 3 and Twist and it's not in either

Well, it's from the PS1 game, if that's what you mean. :P

But yeah, it kinda does sound familiar. But I don't think it's lifted from anything. Kinda sounds like a Nintendo track or somethin tho.

Bejewelled was released 2 years after Rock Raiders. There was a combination of 3 music composes, I highly doubt a rip occurred... LEGO would not mess around with it's reputation like that.

Bejewelled was released 2 years after Rock Raiders. There was a combination of 3 music composes, I highly doubt a rip occurred... LEGO would not mess around with it's reputation like that.

lol reputation

I'm pretty sure applying some simple filter effects could make it sound somewhat different...that, or maybe...just maybe...IT'S A NEW SOUNDTRACK COMPLETELY.

So, for reference, we're talking about this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dnIst2QaQE&feature=related

I can't imagine this song fitting in with any other game besides a PS1 game. Maybe you have your visual memory mixed up?

Yes, well I've definitely heard it somewhere else.. either LEGO did a horrible job remixing or they made it similar to some other song

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.