Energy Crystal Caches

Failing@Failing

Failing@Failing

I don't know if this should be here or in the general disscussion (seems like here) but I decided to post some of the energy crystal caches that I found. This will most likley help newer players or members.

Note that I don't remember the starting direction of the camera on every level or the cardinal directions so I may use basic locations. These will be all the ones I know. Feel free to add some and I will edit this post.

Level: Frozen Frenzy

Note: You don't even NEED these. I could easily complete the level without these. Though these might be helpful if you want to build a SUPER huge base.

Directions: It is absolutly certain the first cavern you find will be the 'fork'. From a Rock Raiders perspective if you're heading from your base to the 'fork' you should go right. then you will come across the super annoying sea of landslides. Preferably if you deal with that first this will be alot easier. Anyway passing through the 1 square wide tunnel you should head left at the end of it and go through all those walls. Eventually you'll find a nice island of Energy crystals. YAY!!!! Note that once you approach this island there will be some hard rock to your right which has landslides. I hate landslides.

Level: Lava Laughter

Note: These are in a DANGEROUS spot. It's not landslides. Also if you haven't found this before.......

Directions: If you clear out ALL the walls in the base except the Ore seams there will be a lone dirt wall on a string of Solid rock. Drill this and you will come across a lake of lava. On the other side is a decent amount of crystals. This is super close to your base and the *ahem* 'surprise'

Level: Back to Basics

Note: You will need a or air vehicle to collect these crystals.

Directions: Assuming you have not changed the orietation of the camera head 'down'. You will come across lava. In river form!!! Head left and drill that whole string of dirt. You will then find a lone wall of dirt among some solid rock. Hmmm.....I see a pattern. Drill that and you will find an island chock-full of Energy Crystals. You could always leave a rock raider there to build a tool store and collect all of them. That's probably the easiest.

theislandofcrystals.jpg

^^^^^^This^^^^^^ is where the cavern is. Darn Fully upgraded Geological centre can't reveal all of it. Was too lazy to change position. Ah well you get the general idea of where it is atleast.

Level: Rocky Horror

Note: I don't know if it's me but I can never complete this level without this cache

Location: Again, on an island. Atleast it has a bridge like on Frozen Frenzy.

Directions: If you left the Orientation of the camera how it is then you should head up and see a string of Hard Rock. Dynamite or drill them and if I remember correctly there should be one lone wall to drill which will give us our island of crystals!!!!

I don't know if this should be here or in the general disscussion (seems like here) but I decided to post some of the energy crystal caches that I found.

This is definitely the right place. It'd be nice if you had some screenshots or maybe a graphical map (which would need to be done from scratch) showing what you're referring to in game for directions.

Failing@Failing

Yes, I play Rock Hard alot (one of my favourite rocky terrain levels) and I know of that but you have to drill through some hard rock and I define a cache as a cavern with alot of Crystals on the floor. Super easy to get and is USUALLY out of the way.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.