What's The Point Of Impossible Walls?

Failing@Failing

Failing@Failing

As seen in some levels in the base game there are a number of walls (sometimes seams) that can-not be reached because of water or lava. Are those intentional or mistakes. And IF they were intentional.....why?

Decoration or realism. Decoration only for Brickonium seams, I do that a lot. For the realism, it's because all rivers wouldn't just have solid rock around them.

It's either decoration (most likely), or even possible paths the developers decided they wouldn't have the time to finish, or didn't offer anything constructive to the level objective.

in some ice mission there was a cristal seam at some river , i first tought (i was 4 back then) that you could use the saws on small helicopter to drill it :3

Failing@Failing

in some ice mission there was a cristal seam at some river , i first tought (i was 4 back then) that you could use the saws on small helicopter to drill it :3

Yeah on Search and Rescue. When I was younger I thought "Why don't the saws on the Tunnel Scout do anything when the digger saws are almost the same?"

Yeah on Search and Rescue. When I was younger I thought "Why don't the saws on the Tunnel Scout do anything when the digger saws are almost the same?"

It is for balance.

Failing@Failing

It is for balance.

I still think there should be a flying vehicle that can drill. Probably should be super expensive though.

Seams on a riverbank don't produce materials unless they were added in the Cror file at the seam. If there is no valid ground surface next to a seam, you're only wasting crystals by drilling it. That's why I figured you couldn't drill walls with a Tunnel Scout, at least in that level.

I still think there should be a flying vehicle that can drill. Probably should be super expensive though.

I'm surprised no-one said

idea-lightbulb.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.