Trouble with mission objectives

amag1234

I created a level in place of driller night, and i got the map and everything to work, but I cant figure out how to change the mission objective so that it requires 80 energy crystals instead of 5. Can you help me?

I have a similar problem: I too created a level in place of driller night, and i got the map and everything to work, but I cant figure out how to change the mission objective so that it requires 80 energy crystals instead of 5. Can you help me?

You need to create a script with Cyrem's NPL scripter. Open it up and paste this code in, then hit "compile".

TRUE ? SetMessageTimerValues 1000 1000 10000

GetCrystalsCurrentlyStored > 80 ? SetLevelCompleted

GetMiniFiguresOnLevel > 0 ? :canrebuild

GetToolStoresBuilt = 0 ? SetLevelFail

canrebuild:

If you get any problems, firstly check the programs setting to make sure it knows where the compiler is. It comes with the scripter program.

I did that, but the program wont overwrite the old npl file. When i press the compile button and tell it to save over the old file, it opens a black box but the box closes instantly and it doesnt overwrite the old npl file

I did that, but the program wont overwrite the old npl file. When i press the compile button and tell it to save over the old file, it opens a black box but the box closes instantly and it doesnt overwrite the old npl file

Well, obviously you have read-only set. You'll need to save it elsewhere with the same name, make a backup and then delete the original file, and then move the one you made into the folder.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.