Level 20 "run The Gountlet"

ErosionDamage

ErosionDamage

I wondered whether in level 20 it is possible (with an unmodded game) to build a proper base with support station powered before finishing. Using the Loader Dozer, I managed to build a power path and a tool store, but there seems to be not nearly enough air to finish the support station in time. Did anyone try this as well? What were your results?

The Brigadier

First off, welcome to RRU.

I did manage to build a Support Station at one point. Don't forget that Rock Raiders will collect the furthest materials away from the base :rf:, so only drill the walls you need to drill. Turn off shovelling rubble as a priority as well, and only shovel rubble you need Ore from. That way, they won't run off and try to clean up landslides. Also, don't be afraid to teleport in the whole lot of Raiders. 3 Raiders might use up less air than 9, but it is only 1/3 of the workforce. Good luck. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.