Do You Think The Misson Oresome Is Easy Silly And Lying

fun

I sure do it has the most pathetic Oxygen rate for shuch a high level see Oxygen Rate 1 ?????????? 1 a Oxygen depletion of 1 that is ridicules shoud be 20 like Fire,N,Water that makes reconnecting the support station pointless as ever and look at the chiefs mission briefing. We are getting sketchy reports of an attack on Rock Raider HQ, by Lava Monsters. Nobody was injured, but it appears that the monsters have totally destroyed the Power Paths that connected and supplied energy to the buildings.aWe must restore power to Rock Raider HQ to continue the mining operation and collect thirty-five Energy Crystals. There are also reports that a dam, which stemmed the flow of a lava river, has been breached and is threatening to engulf the entire area.aI suggest that you get some Loader Dozers on the scene immediately. Lava Monsters Lava Monsters oh gee thanks chife for lying i got confused when playing it becaues i gave my Rock Raiders Frezzer beams for no good reason whatsoever i cheked the Level folder and there is no Emerg map in the folder i would have had so much more fun if there was actually Lava Monsters and not you lying to us and addtion there is way not enough ore for the mission to be it,s name and should also have a ore goal of 600 that makes the mission actually live up to its name and make it more interesting and Lava Monsters for real would have made this level even better. Dose anyone agree that this mission is lying silly and to easy.

Chief isn't lying, he's telling you what he knows based on reports. He admits that the information shouldn't be completely trusted when he says "We are getting sketchy reports of an attack on Rock Raider HQ," keyword "sketchy". If you think that's lying, then you haven't played any Armored Core games, where some of the mission requests are deliberate lies.

Anyways, I think part of the reason Oresome! is so easy is because there are a bunch of non-essential buildings right from the start. Just teleport up the mining lasers and geocenter and you have a bunch of free crystals and ore. Connect the Power Station, Teleport Pad and Support Station, and you're ready to start mining. I think you can get the rest of the materials in a particular bit of rock northwest of your base, but it's been a while since I looked at the cror map. Of course, this is to be expected as almost all of LRR's levels are too easy.

He copied and pasted the briefing right from ObjectiveText.txt. You can see the 'a' new page character a few times in that.

Chief isn't lying, he's telling you what he knows based on reports. He admits that the information shouldn't be completely trusted when he says "We are getting sketchy reports of an attack on Rock Raider HQ," keyword "sketchy". If you think that's lying, then you haven't played any Armored Core games, where some of the mission requests are deliberate lies.

Anyways, I think part of the reason Oresome! is so easy is because there are a bunch of non-essential buildings right from the start. Just teleport up the mining lasers and geocenter and you have a bunch of free crystals and ore. Connect the Power Station, Teleport Pad and Support Station, and you're ready to start mining. I think you can get the rest of the materials in a particular bit of rock northwest of your base, but it's been a while since I looked at the cror map. Of course, this is to be expected as almost all of LRR's levels are too easy.

yep those i do think the Mining laser are useless unless they could move so i just get rid of them oh hears the cror map

and i see another reason its to easy just look at all those crystals in the beginning they should be way more scattered that also makes this level way to easy oh and there is some ore just not a lotMapCreator-Final3b2011-12-3119-27-43-91.

Failing@Failing

Actually there is alot of ore. In every mission really. Each wall gives atleast 4 ore and in that picture you posted there is over 300 ore by my (most likely to be crappy) estimation.

In fact I remember drilling every wall in Explosive Action and getting almost 500 ore!!! I had the full base with an Ore Refinery (which makes your objective of 600 ore super silly once you get it to level 3) and a Geological Centre along with Docks and all the other buildings needed for a Chrome Crusher. If you're wondering why I did that; I was training up raiders.

So on Oresome - where there are many more walls - that would be very easy. If there was ever an ore objective it should be somewhere above 9000 5000

In fact I remember drilling every wall in Explosive Action and getting almost 500 ore!!! I had the full base with an Ore Refinery (which makes your objective of 600 ore super silly once you get it to level 3) and a Geological Centre along with Docks and all the other buildings needed for a Chrome Crusher. If you're wondering why I did that; I was training up raiders.

So on Oresome - where there are many more walls - that would be very easy. If there was ever an ore objective it should be somewhere above 9000 5000

yeah i guess so thanks to the ore refinery maybe i will make it 2500-4500

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.