Rock Raiders Release Differences

Cyrem

lol username

Wait wait wait can I just clarify here, as I have the RE:FLEX release of this game,

THIS GAME HAD BACKGROUND MUSIC? 

Well, that's my mindblow of today. 

Yeah, that was my reaction too when I first found out. My copy came in a pack of LEGO games (I think the LEGO Adventure Pack?) and didn't have music either.

Edit: I don't have my original Rock Raiders disc from that pack anymore, but I have some others that came in it like LEGO Island. Going by the text printed on the disc, the "LEGO Adventure Pack" was published by Encore in 2001.

Edit: http://www.amazon.com/Encore-Lego-Adventure-Pack/dp/B0002664HK

Wait wait wait can I just clarify here, as I have the RE:FLEX release of this game,

THIS GAME HAD BACKGROUND MUSIC? 

Well, that's my mindblow of today. 

Yeah, that was my reaction too when I first found out. My copy came in a pack of LEGO games (I think the LEGO Adventure Pack?) and didn't have music either.

Edit: I don't have my original Rock Raiders disc from that pack anymore, but I have some others that came in it like LEGO Island. Going by the text printed on the disc, the "LEGO Adventure Pack" was published by Encore in 2001.

Edit: http://www.amazon.com/Encore-Lego-Adventure-Pack/dp/B0002664HK

Wow, can I find the music anywhere? Can I drop it in the game folder to make it play in-game? 
I need this in my life. ;_; (Life is boring right now)

I'm not sure where we stand on downloading the music but Lair uploaded it to YouTube here.

You can use Cafeteria to play any music files on your computer in-game.

Ahh cool, youtube-mp3 dot org might be useful there

I'd use Cafeteria but my game doesn't actually run on this AMD laptop sadly, it likes crashing on my old intel laptop too, but so does everything on that thing

*reads list*

Well, my copy of LEGO Rock Raiders is from "Gamesclub"/"Funclub", so it isn't listed on the list?

Does this mean my copy has music!?

*spots 'www.focusmm.com' on the back of the disc cover*

VGHJFGHJFTYJDTSNGTSRTHDHKVKGCHJFFYHDDFGZDGGSERYDRTHFTYUFGH--

• 6 months later...
On 12/08/2015 at 11:49 PM, Ben24x7 said:

Does this mean my copy has music!?

The easiest way to determine if your copy has music is to just install iTunes, put the LegoRR disc in the drive and wait. If nothing comes up, you don't have music. If you see LegoRR appear in iTunes (check the Playlists tab too), then it's got audio.

Or you could just start the game, go to a tutorial level and see if you music plays. I mean, that should be simple, right?

4 hours ago, Ben2x4 said:

The easiest way to determine if your copy has music is to just install iTunes, put the LegoRR disc in the drive and wait. If nothing comes up, you don't have music. If you see LegoRR appear in iTunes (check the Playlists tab too), then it's got audio.

Or you could just start the game, go to a tutorial level and see if you music plays. I mean, that should be simple, right?

Eww, iTunes! No need to install anything extra to see if there's CD audio, just open whatever media player you have already installed.

Or, stick the disc in a CD player...

• lol username unpinned this topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.