ways to trick the game!

lms explorer factory

lms explorer factory

this post will tell you things that can realy help you trick the game. modders, you might want to see if you can fix them.

1. infanint ore

all though ore is allready the dominant rock, just in case you need more here's what you do.

1 build an ore refinery.

2 build a spair build (preferabley something expencive in ore)

3 tellaport it back up

why? once you have an ore refinery, all buildings are going to be built with building studs. if your a veterin, then you know this. however, wen you tellaport a building back to the LMS explorer, you get raw ore back! so, if you have a level 3 refinery, and you built a super tellaport, you'll get the equivalint of 50 ore back! and guys, if the math is wrong, feel free to correct it, just don't flame.

2 use laser cutters all you want!

this will also make it so slimy slugs cannot rob you of all your power! it can be a problem to undo however. all you need to do is tellaport up your toolstore. now, drained energy crystals have nowair to be ejected. so you can blast that laser and you don't have to use extra ore to build stuff in order to use the cut off methid to stop slugs

3 how to recharge crystals without a recharge seam. and no, no hacking required!

all you need to do is find a way to get a monster to eat them without trashing your base. if the energy crystal is drained wen the monster eats it, then shoot the monster with a laser beam! once the monster dies, you'll get the crystal back fully recharged! if the monster gets away, well, the crystal was drained anyway!

• Like 3

I've formatted your post for spelling, grammar, and readability. Please learn to do this on your own, as this is your only freebie.

This post contains exploits that the developers overlooked that can be used to "trick" the game. Modders, you might want to see if you can find a way to block these, as fixing them would require changing the game's source.

Infinite Ore

Usually there's more than enough ore in a level, but if for some reason, you're running low, here's what you do:

1. Build an Ore Refinery.

2. Build something that requires a large amount of ore, a Super Teleport for example.

3. Teleport that building back up.

Why? Once you have an Ore Refinery, all buildings are going to be built with building studs. However, when you teleport a building back to the LMS Explorer, you get raw ore back! So, if you have a level 3 Ore Refinery, and you built a Super Teleport, you'll get the equivalent of 50 12 ore back! If the math is wrong, feel free to correct it, just don't flame. (2x Ore = Stud, 4 studs (worth 8 ore) for the ST, returns 20, 20 - 8 = 12)

Use laser cutters all you want!

This will also make it so slimy slugs cannot rob you of all your power! However, It can be a problem to undo. All you need to do is teleport up your Tool Store. Now, drained energy crystals have nowhere to be ejected. This means you can blast that laser and you don't have to use extra ore to build stuff in order to use the cut off method to stop slugs.

Recharge crystals without a recharge seam, and no, no hacking is required!

All you need to do is find a way to get a monster to eat them without trashing your base. If the energy crystal is drained when the monster eats it, shoot the monster! Once the monster dies, you'll get the crystal back fully recharged! If the monster gets away, well, the crystal was drained anyway!

• Like 2

Oboe, the kid needs it. I have never seen such godawful spelling and grammar.

Also, I can't be the only one who actually knew about the 3rd one, right?

Retsnom Kcor

No, I knew about the third one too.

And there is much worse spelling and grammar on the internet. Just a couple of days ago I read looked at a "story" that was completely unreadable. It had no punctuation at all, every word was spelled wrong, and there were words missing from every sentence. It made me want to gouge out my eyes.

Edited by Retsnom Kcor

my trich for slugs is to put extra tool stores around them(they cant go throu buildings) so they come out then go back into the hole.

• 4 weeks later...

my trich for slugs is to put extra tool stores around them(they cant go throu buildings) so they come out then go back into the hole.

I do this sometimes, too. :)

Oh, and I don't know about point 3 :o

• 4 months later...

Its got very few uses, but some walls are "walkable" at their edge. This means you can manually pilot a Rock Raider to places they normally couldn't get to. It might take some trying. I can get to some of the energy crystal seems on Search and Rescue this way, and clear out the rock around the lake on Explosive Action.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.